best fish to eat algae?

xjayx

Originally Posted by Speg
How big is your tank? You want about 1 to 1.5 lbs per gallon of water.
If you really want some nice pieces take a drive down to FL around the Tampa area and i'll tell you about this wholesale place right next to me.. the place has insane prices on everything. 1 dollar peppermint shrimp, any coral they have in stock is 22-26 dollars (no higher) puffers for 10 dollars etc etc. Super cheap live rock too, 5.00 a lb and they are probably the nicest pieces you can find anywhere (the pieces are really beautiful, you have no idea!)

Spegs, if I get you my e-mail address, could you send me any info or an address or a phone number to that wholsale place?
I live right out side of Orlando so Tampa isn't to far of a drive for a good deal.
jose_and_erika@yahoo.com

speg

Yeah this place is great. some of the things they have shipped in from other companys are about the same as most other LFS but like every coral they have is only 22-28 bucks. Peppermint shrimp for 1 dollar a piece.. and like anywhere online you see them for like 9 bucks a pop :p Royal Grammas for 6.99 - jawfish for 9.99 - the list goes on. Information will be sent soon, gimme a minute.