Best movie quote ever

spanko

"It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it get's the hose again!"
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. "
Oh yeah, by the way "I'll be back"

stdreb27

I couldn't stand that movie.
and I usually like bill Murray movies.
But yet I watched it at least 3 times.
"You have a magnificent hiney! I want to be friends with it."
Ron Burgandy

sigmachris

So here is another favorite of mine.
"Ezekiel 25:17."
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Jules from Pulp Fiction

spanko

This is fun..........
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

spanko

And my last one, I promise..........
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by SigmaChris
http:///forum/post/2480435
Beat me to it, I was going for the Doc Holiday quote...good taste my friend.
That isn't even the best quote from that movie. The best line was towards the end.
"Wyatt Urp is my friend."
"I got lots of friends"
"I don't."
or (I'm not sure if this is a bad word so Journeyman edit it if it is)
"you tell them I'm coming and Hell is coming with me."
-Wyatt Urp-
I'd a peed my pants if he had said that to me with a gun pointed in my face.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2480461
And my last one, I promise..........
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

sigmachris

Vincent: Do you know what they call a quarter pounder over there?
Jules: Let don't call it a quarter pounder?
Vincet: No they are on the metric system, they don't know what a quarter pounder is, they call it Royal with Cheese.
Jules: Royal with cheese
Vincent: And do you know what they put on french fries?
Jules: They don't use ketchup?
Vincent: No...mayonnaise!
Jules: Mayonnaise!
Vincent: Yeah I've seen them do it, they drown them in that...

perfectdark

"The average rusky doesnt take a dump without having a plan son"
"Carful Ryan, somthings in here dont react well to bullets"....(a short time later) "yea like me, I dont react well to bullets.."

How About "I'll be back" From terminator or my personal favorite from Ferris Beulers day off " (principal)Whats the score? (Bartender) ) 0-0. (principal) Oh whos winning. (Bartender) The Cubs"
Not really a quote but still funny.

sigmachris

Originally Posted by 17cuddlefish
http:///forum/post/2480812
How About "I'll be back" From terminator or my personal favorite from Ferris Beulers day off " (principal)Whats the score? (Bartender) ) 0-0. (principal) Oh whos winning. (Bartender) The Cubs"
Not really a quote but still funny.
The bartender answers the Bears when its a baseball game on since he asked who was winning after hearing a 0-0 tie game score....but yes a funny line from memory.

thanks for the correction I thought I butchered it a little bit. Ferris Beulers Day off has to be one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time