Best movie quote ever

zsqure

"Be the ball" Chevy Chase--Caddyshack
"Now that's what I call Marine Biology!" Rodney Dangerfield--Making the grade
"What you talkin' 'bout Willis?" Gary Coleman -- Different strokes
"That's a fact Jack!" Boom chugga lugga lugga (you know the rest)

jaymz

Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.
Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan: Every day.
Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan: I don't know
Carl Spackler: This place got a pool?
Ty Webb: Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.
Carl Spackler: I have to laugh, because I've outsmarted even myself. My enemy, my foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, I have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one. I've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days.
Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Al Czervik: He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife
Yeah that whole movie is genius.. its just one long 'best movie quote ever'

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by SCSInet
http:///forum/post/2728496
I just saw this thread pop back up and I can't believe nobody has done these yet...
"No, it's gotta be your bull."
"Maybe you should have called..."
"I did call earlier when... on the phone"
"when was that?"
"or later when... then I left a message"
"A message... what number did you call?"
"2.... 4... niner 5678"
"You're trailing off and did I catch a "Niner" in there? Were you calling from a walkie talkie?"
"No it was a cordless."
"Richard, were you watching spanktravision?"
"I think you're gonna be okay here... they have a thin candy shell"
"Your brain has a thick candy shell"
"your
brain has a... uh..."
"are you talking?"
"It's a clip on!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure you'd love to sit and just keep being not slim, but we have work to do"
"I was checking the specs for the end... uhh... the rotary girder... I'm retarded."
"Where are we going to take the deer... to the vet?
"You take dead animals to the vet? "
"We take you to the vet"
"Yeah... I'll take you to... "
"Got that?"
"I hear you graduated... in just a shade under a decade too..."
"You have de-railed!"
Oh man I can't do anymore of these I'm laughing too hard...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? YOU FORGOT THE BEST ONE EVER!
"FAAAATT GUY IN A LITTLEEE COATTTTTT"

hlcroghan

Where is my stapler? Have you seen my stapler?
I am disgusted but I...can't...look...away.
Bat wings........

zsqure

"YOU SUNK MY BOAT!"
"YOU SCRATCHED MY ANCHOR"
this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.
Thornton Melon: Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.

scsinet

Originally Posted by Jaymz
http:///forum/post/2728657
Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Just reading this makes me near wet my pants... Bill Murray is a bona-fide genius. I bet it's all ad libbed to...
I mean his read with this one... he's got the caddy against the wall with a pitch fork, doing this bit... and holding that look on his face... moments like that define comedy.
"Whoa look at that one... the last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it!"
"NnnnnnOONAN! nnnOOnNAAN!"
"A flute with no holes is no flute. A doughnut with no holes is a danish!"
"Nanannaannnannanaaaaa... bababbbabaaaabbaaa... doodoododddoooo"
"Hey baby loosen up! Yeah you're a lotta woman ya know... Hey you musta been something before electricity! Wanna make 14 dollars the HARD way??? "
"YOU! You're no gentlemen"
"I'm no doorknob either!"
"I feel like a hundred dollars..."
"My uncle says you have a sc-rew loose"
"Your uncle mollests collies."
"Oh this is your grandson huh... oh nice boy... Boy now I know why tigers eat their young"
"I once knew a guy who was a great golfer... coulda gone pro. All He needed was time. He went to college for 4 years... did pretty good. At the end of 4 years he was kicked out. You know what for?"
"What"
"He was night putting... just putting... at night... with the 15 year old daughter of the dean."
"You know who that guy was, danny? Take one good guess."
"Bob Hope"
"No, Mitch Cumstein, my roomate. He was a funny guy"

groupergenius

"I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for quite some time."
"Cannonball....cannonball comin'!!!!!"
"Don't sell youself short Judge, your a tremendous slouch."

jaymz

Yep Caddy Shack is one of the best comedy flicks ever made.. and as bad as Caddy Shack II is compared to the first one its still better than alot of the comedy out there. Chevy Chases comedy is too good

reefreak29

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

ironeagle2006

Here is one from my favorite movies Smokey and the Bandit 2.
Junior goes Look at that pile of cars Daddy.
Jakcie Gleason Looks like they bombed a drive in movie.
Here is a bunch same scene also the Bandit is being chased by about 100 Squad cars both RCMP and Texas Randers and Buford T Justice he goes Buford I hope you have group insurance cause I am going to spread some Iron all over this GD desert Buford goes dont worry I got my whole butt not what was said in good hands Bandit goes KING KONG DOES NOT HAVE HANDS THAT BIG.
Next one Bandit sees Snowman heading at him and is like snowman I told you to haul butt out of here and snowman is like when we set out to do a job we do a job. Bandit is like I am not worried about your skinny butt what about Chartlotte. Snowman goes do not worry her and the doc have a ring side seat. He asks how many trucks do you see Bandit goes I see one unless I have been drinking. Snowman goes OK BOYS DO IT TO IT. Next thing you know odds go to about 50 to 200 and Snowman goes welcome to the worlds biggest game of chicken boys.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by reefreak29
http:///forum/post/2728841
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
One craaaazzzyyy movie. I can never watch anything with Malcolm in it where I don't think of CWO.

indyws6

Greetings

I read through the whole thread to make sure these weren't duplicate posts. Can't believe no one esle quoted these (maybe I'm just twisted
)
From Slingblade:
Doyle (Dwight Yoakam): "Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs ---- in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a da-- glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.
Doyle: "So you're just crazy in a retard kind of way, huh? Wouldn't matter to me if you did do violence on someone. I ain't scared of ----. You're just a humped-over retard, seems to me. I'm just kiddin'. Welcome to our humble home, Buddy.
Karl (Billy Bob Thornton): "[on the phone] Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye.
From Andy Griffith (conversation between Gomer and Andy before Gomer goes out on a date...):
"Andy? Yes, Gomer? You don't think my socks are too porous, do you? Why do you ask? I wouldn't want my leg hairs to poke through..."
From the Simpson's (Homer, talking to Marge about the secret society "The Stone Cutters" [cartoon take off of the Mason's]):
What do they do, Homey? "Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, God-less, Eeeevil stuff....... and I want in!"