Best Super Bowl Commercial

browniebuck

Surprised that nobody has posted this yet...but, what was your favorite commercial from, what I thought, was a weak field of commercials...
1. Doritos - Single Mother
2. Doritos - Anti Bark Collar
3. eTrade - Girlfriend
4. Bud Light - House of Bud Light
5. Monster - Casual Friday
6. Budweiser - Clydesdales with the longhorn
In my opinion, the Doritos Single Mother was the best commercial this year...I am lucky that I wasn't drinking anything when that one aired! Second place would go to the eTrade commercial....milkawhat!? Third was the Anti Bark Collar Doritos commercial. Other than that, they all kind of blended together to me.

browniebuck

Was just on Youtube and rewatched the TruTv commercial, Punxatawney Polamolu commercial, that one was pretty good too.

meowzer

I guess I have to re-watch them....For $3,000,000 every 30 seconds I think they all could have been a lot better :)

reefraff

I think it was a great game year and so so for commercials. The Betty White snickers was pretty good and the shock collar was good but Bud was off their game this year.

meowzer

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3225418
I think it was a great game year and so so for commercials. The Betty White snickers was pretty good and the shock collar was good but Bud was off their game this year.
The few bud ones that I watched (at work today) I did not like....actually I found them annoying
I did see the Betty White one...that was ok
The Dorito ones

and I have had enough of that baby too
I did think the Brett Favre one was a little humorous though

Y

yoshii

I like the Single Mom one and the Brett Farve one
"I think I might retire"

aquaknight

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3225481
SIGHHHHHHH....apparently I didn't miss anything on that one either

$3,000,000 and that's what they come up with
The Doritos ads, "Crash the Superbowl" were submissions by people for a contest. The 4 were the contest winners.
House Rules (aka Single Mother) I thought was the best, though they all were generally pretty bad, and I know why. No real car commercials. Yea there were a few Hyundai's and the sock monkey/toy Kia, but the big names had no good commercials. Only one was the "Green Police" Audi TDI commercial, which I have my own issues with. The last two years Audi has had phenomenal commercials, starting with the horsehead in the guys bed for the R8 commercial, I had goosebumps. Now this?

crypt keeper

The horsehead was great last year. Oh well Times are changing.
The Single mom wa sgreat and then house made of BUD Light cracked me up.