Best Tank Contest!

tx reef

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I vote....A
He is way too arrogant
to let something as small as this keep him from passing on his great knowledge to us lowly aquarists.

:hilarious
I almost forgot....I guessed right.
What do I win?

saltwater8

Ok, this is enough...
I wasn't trying steal a frag, and anyone that suggests that needs to grow up...
As other people have pointed out, and even one of the original trouble makers pointed out, nothing in the contest criteria that Drewsta listed says the tank had to be yours....
As a matter of fact, Drewsta himself stated that this contest was for fun and to get ideas from other tanks, he never said it had to be your own...
Lets settle this once and for all...
Lets ask Drewsta, the person who started this post and the person who started this contest, which he finds more offensive - me posting a pic that clearly was, by his and others admission within the rules OR him having to post more than 6 times for the troublemakers to knock it off and quit ruining the fun of his contest...
***)

actionjack

Originally Posted by Saltwater8
As already mentioned, the contest criteria was for the best tank, no where was it stated that the tank had to be yours and I NEVER stated the tank was. Anyone who says I did, is not telling the truth – kind of like one week vs. two…

Why wouldnt it not be our own tanks that we enter? Thats one of the worst excuses yet.

emmitt2

Ok, this is enough...
As other people have pointed out, and even one of the original trouble makers pointed out, nothing in the contest criteria that Drewsta listed says the tank had to be yours....
As a matter of fact, Drewsta himself stated that this contest was for fun and to get ideas from other tanks, he never said it had to be your own...
Lets ask Drewsta, the person who started this post and the person who started this contest, which he finds more offensive - me posting a pic that clearly was, by his and others admission within the rules OR him having to post more than 6 times for the troublemakers to knock it off and quit ruining the fun of his contest...
***)
As we said MANY times, we didn't care whose tank it was but to be a MAN and admit it wasn't yours (which we all knew anyway). What was offensive was calling us names and basically implying you would beat up anyone who said it wasn't yours to your face. You may never have said it was yours but everyone knows you were inplying that it was.
You obviously didn't think anyone would be thorough or lucky enough to find where that tank really came from. You were wrong, BUSTED!

saltwater8

Ok, this is enough...
***)

emperor11

Ok, this is enough...
***)
The fun of this contest, was to post a picture of YOUR tank, and try to win the "best tank contest." What's the point of winning, if you cheated anyway? You're right, Drewsta never said it had to be your tank, but thats a given. Common sense.
Besides, what would you do with a coral frag, considering your tank is a fish only anyway??

emmitt2

Clearly, Drewsta meant find the nicest pic you can on the internet and post that, lol.
We should have all just posted weast's tank :notsure:

kronnk7

Saltwater8 I really think you should be banded from this site. You do nothing but start agruements in every thread you post in and then the usually good subject is lost because of your fighting. Can you not just leave thing alone and keep your nasty comments to yourself. I mean come on man damn!!!

emperor11

Originally Posted by emmitt2
We should have all just posted weast's tank :notsure:
...then we ALL could have won a frag..

The immaturity of some people.
This is my last post on this subject, but saltwater8...you should truly be ashamed of yourself.

zanski

Saltwater8, thats not your tank dude... Just give it up. Its sad that you had to use that picture and screw up this contest. :mad: Please just admit you made a mistake so these people can vote on REAL tanks! Thanks man!

saltwater8

Hey, if Drewsta thinks that my posting is worse than all of the troublemakers troublemaking that he had to ask more than 6 times to stop, I will be more than happy to apologize...the converse I hope would also be true...