Best Tank Contest!

spankey

Thanks for the compliments. Everyone's tanks look great. I have alot of time and money invested in my tanks.
My 46 bowfront has the following.
1 Coralife Dual 150 Watt HQI 20K XM bulb Fixture
1 coralife 96w actinic
Red Sea Wavemaker (On it are a MJ 1200,900, and two 400's)
Coralife Super Skimmer
Geos Reef kalk reactor w/ auto top off system
25 gallon sump with macro
That tank has been up for a year. If you look here you will see alot more of my coral shots for this tank. The tank has came a long way. https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...53#post1685353
My 12 gallon aquapod is all stock mostly. It has an auto topoff, DIY airstone skimmer and a fuge with light in the back of it. Other than that its stock...
THanks again, but rest assured,all of your tanks look great!!!
Thanks again
Spankey

mrdc

My photo for now...I may remove this photo and replace with a fuller shot when I get my home internet connection back up.

emperor11

Originally Posted by mrdc
My photo for now...I may remove this photo and replace with a fuller shot when I get my home internet connection back up.

Nice tank!
Oh, and nice upside down clownfish in the upper left hand corner...

jam1e

I'll post mine in a while .. after I get a picture .. and emporer11 .. I thought you were a lot older than 13 ..

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Emperor11
NOW THAT! Is a cool tank.

that looks like a tank from the monterey bay aquarium im not joking its nice ***)

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by joojoo
i just like looking at everyone's tank

that is like a tank from the monterey bay aquarium im not joking its awesome

hatessushi

Very nice tanks. I would have a hard time deciding which one I like best. I would post my 90 gallon but I just put the sand and rock in over this last weekend and waiting for the cycle so it's really kind of ugly. Good luck all of you on winning the contest. ***)

drewsta

So far posted we have
MRDC
JOOJOO
Emperor11
DEXTER
SPANKEY
OREO12
ONLY 6 TANKS :happyfish I guess noone else on here has tanks

KEEP ON POSTING