Best way to remove and anemone

Untitled drawing.png
So I have about 7 anemones in my tank. When I first started, I had 2 RBTA, and 1 big BTA. Well over the span of 2 years, they have gotten MASSIVE. Now I have 4 huge RBTA, and 2 HUGE BTA, 1 small BTA that always moves because there is not space for him. I'm planning to get the smaller ones out, and getting 1 of the 2 BTA's outs. 2/4 of the RBTA's out. When I first bought them, I wanted them to be HUGE and FLOWY and that was my dream for this tank. Well eventually, they got TOO BIG. They now are kind of a nuisance(which I'm very lucky to say). How much is selling 2 RBTA and 1 BTA worth? They are absolutely beautiful. The picture I'm putting in is not doing them justice but u will get an idea of what they look like. I would keep them all, but I feel as if my fish are restricted with no swimming space. Whenever I get a new fish they are ALWAYS eaten by the huge RBTA and BTA.

Last edited:

bang guy

If you can get the rock out an anemone is attached to you can simply hang it upside down out of the water over a bucket of warm water. The anemone will eventually release.

an ice cube rubbed around the foot will speed up the process.