beverages... whats your poison? 21+ only please

makoshrk2

I'll pretty much drink any beer, though I do have my favorites. Right now it is Sam Adams Blackberry wheat. All day drinkin' I go with cheap high life, winter time, it's heavier beers. I also always have a J.D. on the rocks. For vodka it's Ciroc, or Tito's. Tequila is Patron silver. Rum is Captain Morgans private stock

spanko

Canadian Club Classic®
Blended then aged for 12 years in oak barrels, our Master Distiller has created a full yet smooth character with hints of spice and vanilla. Canadian Club Classic's® quality is exemplified in the winning of a double-gold medal at the prestigious 2003 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. It is the perfect whisky to enjoy by itself or as part of a classic cocktail.

nw2salt08

For a beer, it's either a Corona w/ lime or Bud Light. I'm not much on beer but these two I can stand to drink.
I would have to go with a good cape cod...a little heavy on the vodka. The bartenders here make them weak. lol
If I'm at home, I keep Grey Goose vodka, El Jimador tequila, coconut rum, some type of dry Gin, Hypnotiq, Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Crown,etc. It's a long list. lol Have to keep a well stocked cabinet to have options.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3045761
wut's yur pointe.... hiccup
He has such a magnetic personality, he cannot carry credit cards in his wallet ... Stay Thirsty My Friends.
hmm, one of my favorites is a michelada. With a Dos Equis.

small triggers

WELL, if its a beer its a hefewiezen or a brauweisen. If its liquor its Amaretto mixed with something or straight Patron' silver. As far as wines, have to taste them, cant say i like every one of each kind, though i HATE chianti, We have been trying alot of different Malbec's from Argentina and Austrailia lately and I really like a good Brunello.
Other than that its trial and error, nothing mixed with milk or anything grapfruit...

meowzer

I don't drink beer...(anymore)..If I do have a drink it's either a bloody mary, or I have been into margaritas lately...strawberry, lime, the other green (LOL) and now that summer is coming....FROZEN