Big News

bradttu

I just found out that I'm going to be a papa in April. My wife found out on Monday.
I really don't know what to think right now, but I'm excited.

avbryce1

Congrats!!!!:cheer:
my son just turned a year old.............just one peice of advice take evrything you own that can be broken or fit into a mouth and put it up very high!:eek:

belothsurf

Congratulations!!!!:eek:
Let us all know when you need our addresses, so you can mail everyone on the board a cigar......:D
I can only give one piece of advice, since I'm not a Dad ( that I'm aware of anyway)......Read the "people over 35 should be dead" thread..................:D

cindyski

Originally posted by belothsurf
I can only give one piece of advice, since I'm not a Dad ( that I'm aware of anyway)......Read the "people over 35 should be dead" thread..................:D

:D good advise belothsurf
congrats bradttu :cheer: my oldest daughter is turning 18 on saturday, what a wild ride

tangman99

Congrats! It's what makes life worth it. I have a 15 year old and 21 month old. They are the stars in my eyes. :)

belothsurf

Originally posted by bradttu
If you all are serious, email me your address and I WILL mail you a cigar. I'm not kidding either!
brads@anythingcars.com

No, nooo....you've got "Gonna be a new daddy syndrome" right now. I was just kidding with you. Wait till you get the hospital bill, and you see how much it costs to deliver a baby.....of course if you have good insurance....:notsure: ....nooooo,....once you've bought a couple of months worth of diapers and baby food...you'll be emailing us wanting the cost of the cigar back.....:D :D :D

bradttu

belo - I would think that my insurance is pretty good since I work for the state of Texas. I guess I'll soon find out. I hope I won't have to rob a bank to pay for it! :D
coxy - Oh yeah, I want to know so we can prepare a room for it. We're hoping for a girl.