Big Tanks!

marvida

If you send an email to infosolicit@yahoo.com you will receive an automatic response giving you the website address.
This is just an address I set up for occassions such as this.
Steve, since you had previously mentioned your new website's address in an earlier thread, I didn't think it would be a problem. Let me know if it is & I'll fix it immediately.

robchuck

I just emailed MarVida's address, tried Steve's website, and discovered it's live!!!
Nice site Steve! It's very well organized, the photos are great, and I look forward to reading each section.

lovethesea

AWESOME site Steve. :yes: Thank you for sharing your beautiful reef!!!
p.s. do you really "read" in the reading room? Because I know I wouldn't get one word read in there. I think my kids could swim in your water changing vessel.

T

tuningvis

thank you ... and i hope you dont mind me using a pic for my avatar ... thanks steve

new2u

hey steve i was thinkin about a peppermint hog but cant find them anywhere can you tell me about yours

steveweast

New2u...peppermint hogs are a great fish. They don't bother anyone and are very active. They have two negatives...they are expensive....and they can jump. I've seen several lately both online and in the local fish stores.....but, they still go for $150 - $200.

new2u

Ive seen two lately and they are definatly expencive but they are beautiful. I also read about there jumping "skills" so I intend to put an eggcrate up once if i get one

coastie55g

like everybody else...

what a awesome setup... but dont think i could afford that electric bill.. i love the set up....