Blennies!

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by puffer32
Well I got home today to find out my midas also went carpet surfing
This is not a good week for midas

xo, i hope you get your little guy out

I am SO sorry to hear about your little midas!!
Bless your heart. It's always so hard to lose such a sweet little fish.
I guess all of the midas blennies decided to get into a little mischief this week. I did manage to get my little guy out after siphoning him out of the back. He was a bit traumatized for a little while after, understandably. I put a piece of plastic back there in the meantime to try to prevent him from taking another trip to the back.
Again, I am so sorry to hear about your midas. Do you think you'll get another one?

puffer32

Thanks xo. I don't really know if i will get one or not. I won't unless hubby puts some egg crate on the top, so far he doesn't like that idea for some reason. This was both of ours fav fish though, so maybe he will now that we lost this guy. I guess we will wait and see.
So glad you got yours out. They seem to look for trouble
Maybe he will behave himself at least for awhile.
cyberbug, i feel your pain, good luck with the new baby

D

davidmwj

Here's a couple of my buddy. He's my favorite fish in the tank. Sometimes he just sits on the top of my algae clip and hangs out, but he's not cooperating tonight.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by puffer32
Well I got home today to find out my midas also went carpet surfing
This is not a good week for midas

xo, i hope you get your little guy out

So sorry to hear about your little guy. I am so paranoid about fish jumping out that I keep my glass tops on and cover up holes with plastic sheets. Do all blennies jump?

charlyhustle

im still working on getting real clear pics! pixresizer has alleast help me post em'. but heres scooter, i know original..lol..but you guts with the great pics could help me out anytime!!!!!!!!!

jonw59

okay this looks like the place to ask about blennies. Im looking to had some personality to my tank and Ive heard that blennies are the best way to do so. Does anyone have a type of Blennie they would recommend? Im looking for something really active and colorful but open to all suggestions including other fish.

meowzer

I have a tribal blennie in the 54G and it is a VERY beautiful graceful fish.....very difficult to get pics of because of it's color.....it's black and has sparkles on it
this is a pic off the web....IMO it does not do it justice