Blue Carpet Anemone

rach4194

Wow. Kind of feel sorry for the guy, maybe he can ask bangguy for some pics :thinking: of his lagoon to post. lol

emmitt

Originally Posted by Rach4194
Wow. Kind of feel sorry for the guy, maybe he can ask bangguy for some pics :thinking: of his lagoon to post. lol
My vote for funniest post of the year

jamie814

Yep the facts are,
1. his anemone is going to die unless he upgrades his tank.
2. He has no lagoon
3. he has no 150 aggressive
he won't listen to any advice although he keeps asking for comments and input :mad:

emmitt

Its not as bad as his other thread on there where he gets busted talking to himself under 2 different screennames (bluecarpet and 55semireef). Im sure he's doing the same thing here.

drewsta

That was

[hr]
on the other forum lol. What is going on here :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: I do however like the anemone I would love the get one but can't bring myself to drop the $$$$

emmitt

Originally Posted by javatech
I see he got kicked out on -- under his user name it says Moved On
:hilarious
Which user name? bluecarpet or 55semireef?
Its funny, on the other board he is the anemone expert and knows all about them. On here, he wants to know if they are rare, how big they get, and how to feed them???
Weird :notsure:

swlover

That is a shame, I hate to see people get like that. One thing though..I did see they were bashing him pretty hard, I have seen it on this sight also and have been on the receiving end too. Making statements like your fish will die always makes me cringe, no one can say for sure it will die, stranger things have happened in this hobby, thats the amazing part, animals do adapt, been doing it for millions of years. . no it dosen't happen over night but it may just prove us all wrong..and I hope so for the anemones sake. And no I'm not him with another ID, I just hate to see people gang up on one another. Now don't flame me because I'm stating these things, not sticking up for him by any means just making an observation. He did recant many things he stated, he got very defensive which leaves me to believe he may not be truthful, as far as another ID, thats kind of wierd cause the other ID was going at him too?? I don't get that. That is my 2 cents worth, hope people will think before making harsh statements, we are all human beings and have feelings, I respect many of the people's opinions on here, but not all..some just get on to hurt other ppl.. you have got to earn respect before you can get it.

emmitt

I dont like seeing people get ganged up on either but what he was doing was clearly wrong. When you ask for help and opinions and people who have much more experience than you offer their advice, dont start telling them you know what you are doing. Im not gonna ask for ophiura's advice on starfish, then when she gives it to me, tell her shes wrong and im right. Like i said, on that board he is an expert, here he doesnt know about them. He's also clearly lying about owning a lagoon and he is clearly double posting under bluecarpet and 55semireef. Thats is his name on here, way too big a coincidence.

swlover

I agree, with that. Maybe he just wanted to show it off not acually intending on usng anyone's advise.
And it's the way ppl give it....made him defensive. He will not take anyone's advise through bashing, you get more flies with honey than vinegar. Simple..if he chooses not to take the advise or argues..hit the back button. Chalk it up, and move on. It seems like they were baiting him into arguements to me, if they had just stopped he would have eventually gave up.

emmitt

Yeah, but when you brag to everyone that you have a lagoon and all these other tanks, you better have pics to back it up. Especially when everyone knows you have a digital and know how to post pics. He obviously had no clue that ALOT of people are on both boards.
As to the advvice, from his tone from the get go it was pretty clear he thought he knew more than anyone and didnt need any advice. I hate when people say"it will die" also, but he was just as bad saying it will definitely live and do great in his 12g with 40w of pc's.

swlover

Yes I agree, bragging is not a great trait. He obviously has a few problems, could be mentaly handicapped..you just never know who your talking to..all the more reason to use kid gloves when speaking to someone. We knew a guy on another horse site that was ...how should i put it...a little different. He claimed far out adventures, of things he had done, which turned out to be parts from some western movie. Needless to say people where just on him, flaming him all the time. He was mentally handicaped..someone got on and told us, boy did everybody feel bad. A lesson I did not soon forget...I didn't ever answer any of his posts, because I kinda knew something wasn't meshing, I kind of wish I had atleast said hello and good for you type..he never came back to the site, you just never know.

L

lbaskball

Originally Posted by swlover
That is a shame, I hate to see people get like that. One thing though..I did see they were bashing him pretty hard, I have seen it on this sight also and have been on the receiving end too. Making statements like your fish will die always makes me cringe, no one can say for sure it will die, stranger things have happened in this hobby, thats the amazing part, animals do adapt, been doing it for millions of years. . no it dosen't happen over night but it may just prove us all wrong..and I hope so for the anemones sake. And no I'm not him with another ID, I just hate to see people gang up on one another. Now don't flame me because I'm stating these things, not sticking up for him by any means just making an observation. He did recant many things he stated, he got very defensive which leaves me to believe he may not be truthful, as far as another ID, thats kind of wierd cause the other ID was going at him too?? I don't get that. That is my 2 cents worth, hope people will think before making harsh statements, we are all human beings and have feelings, I respect many of the people's opinions on here, but not all..some just get on to hurt other ppl.. you have got to earn respect before you can get it.
He did say he has 7 other forums in case he gets banned, looks like you are his reincarnation LOL....j/k j/k I think it was just the stupidest thing to do to get a blue carpet. Maybe the guy was a really young kid, that is what I am guessing. I think people started bashing because he didnt want to listen. He should of just said "really, it is not enough light? I will return it or I wil be putting it in my lagoon tomorrow".. I mean c'mon, why would anyone put it in a nano when they can put it in a lagoon? I guess some people are just more stubborn then others. Heres my 2 cents, in this hobby, its best to leave the stubborness at home.