blue face angel

puffer24/7

does anybody know anything about this fish i have posted in the fish discussion but seem to get no bites anybody know anything i would greatly appreciate it

space_geek

dude...you are like paranoid. You dont need to make posts saying, "anyone," or "come on, no one knows anything?" Its ANNOYING!!! So I am politely asking you to please stop that...I guarantee someone will post a reply soon enough. I do not know much about them, but I am sure if you do a google search with "blueface angelfish" in the search box, you will get a TON of info.

gofish85

bueller........bueller............bueller............anywho i have had some experience with these guys. They are definetely shy at first no matter the size. they want relitavely a lot of rock work.. not a ton but something to at least claim as territory and freak out behind. also i would recommend have other fish in the tank that swim a lot cuz this will get these guys acclimated easily and will tell them the message to eat when they watch the others feed. a good fish to use would be a naso tang because that's what i usually use whith them. just like other angels they do often get lymphosytisis. sorry about the spelling. this is just caused by stress and usually if the stress factor is no longer current it will go away. they are an omnivore and i feed them a good angel diet especially with sponge and krill.

dme

The blueface is very shy at first and for a good while too for when feeding, after you drop little food at any one time, you will need to step far away from the tank and not stand there hoping it will feed. I not know the tank size you have here for as well what other fish inhabitants you may have in with this fish. Maintain however high water quality as well a nutritional diet for the blueface and please, not over crowd, for this will only stress out this fish at an early stage.
Buddy Jingle Bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way...................

dme

Sorry for double posting, but i took a look back on the date and time that you posted those crazy pushing for an answer post and they were mostly all done in a half hour time, you need to allow time for others to tell you anything on your question(s) and not be so pushy about it for sometimes it can be days before anything really be said, it all depends on the topic at issue.
Buddy

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
well that sucks no body know about blue face angel fish
Perhaps if you showed a little respect to fellow hobbyists you would get some assistance....rather than calling them names and also using foul language.

puffer24/7

wow dude are u just out to make me feel like crap today or what, this site has tons of people that know what there talkin about and google has a bunch of crap on it most of the time anyways, plus u are not aloud to type in other websites mods can u get this deleted please

boat racer

Dont let these blowhards push you around.Some people think they are spelling police and some think they have the right to tell you how to post.You are doing just fine.Be yourself and post what and how you want to.You have not disrespected anyone here.I have been a member on many discusion boards about many different things.There are always going to be people who feel the need to correct you or talk down to you.............Lighten up people ,your not perfect either.If the moderators have a problem with the way Puffer conducts hisself then they will speek up.................You know I have been useing this site for several years now and I finally registered the other day.Call me a newbie with an attitude if ya want but I know the truth.Have a nice day!

puffer24/7

thank u very much boat racer, u are right there are a lot of people like that on this site that ruin it for the good people like u and me and a handfull of others

mitzel

See puffer you CAN be a diecent person to talk to some times but then other times you come off as a total jerk. If you could just try to calm down a bit you would catch a whole lot less flak.
I had a real hard time with forums and chat rooms when I first used the internet, still do sometimes. Mainly because its hard for people to GET your personality, especialy if you have a very strong one. Online people can't read your body launge when you say things. so sometimes when your joking it's not taken that way because We can't see your face or body movement. Tone also is a major factor in how people react to you. and online we cant hear your tone. Take how you think we are always yelling at you . We're not but thats how you see it because you can't see us and hear the tone of our voices. So when something seams to be abrupt and rude thats how you take it. Just try to slow down a bit and think about how your saying things and how others might be trying to say things .
See the thing is that you might have some good ideas but you come across as a jerk some times and that makes people not take you serious. So even when you have a valid idea or point it gets over looked because you have made your self look bad in the past . Just remeber that people as a whole will remeber the bad things far easier then the good just because the bad sticks out worse. Start taking steps to make your self a little more respected . You'll thank your self.
I hope you can realize what I'm saying is not a flame or a put down and try to take it as good advice.

team2jndd

Originally Posted by Boat Racer
Dont let these blowhards push you around.Some people think they are spelling police and some think they have the right to tell you how to post.You are doing just fine.Be yourself and post what and how you want to.You have not disrespected anyone here.I have been a member on many discusion boards about many different things.There are always going to be people who feel the need to correct you or talk down to you.............Lighten up people ,your not perfect either.If the moderators have a problem with the way Puffer conducts hisself then they will speek up.................You know I have been useing this site for several years now and I finally registered the other day.Call me a newbie with an attitude if ya want but I know the truth.Have a nice day!
nobody was correcting his spelling or telling him how to post. If you had ANY idea what you were talking about you would realize that people were merely giving him a hard time based upon posts he has left for other members and the impatience he was showing at the beginning of the thread. Next time read the posts before commenting it makes things go much smoother.

team2jndd

Oh and I know something about blue face angel's. They can grow to be about 15 inches in length and will outgrow your tank.