Blue hippo tang, problems, any solutions? (also posted in fish disease)

bought a blue hippo tang at macna. If anyone went it was from the tanks at the marco rocks, nice and small 2". It eats everything i give it and is happy or so i think. As soon as i put it in tank it went into hiding. I found a little nook and it fits in. for a while it used to lay, yes lay on the rock inside... and it would look terrible somedays and somedays it would be perfect. It turned to purple then back to blue, and didnt seem to show any bad signs besides stress... then today i thought it was time to do something. It looks like she has cuts, or holes on her one belly side, and on the other she has these bumps (10 in one small area). She also seems to be doing a rubbing motion on a rock...
Parameters;
Ph: 8.2
nitrate, ammonium, nitrite: 0
(if you need more i can do other tests)
Use RO/DI water.
theres other fish in there all seem to be doing fine. None are bullying tang, and i have watched for many hours to see if this was the case. She seems head shy, but i dunno..
was told this is the place to go if i had a problem, so here you go... I can get pics for you tomorrow once i move her to QT...
Thanks,
JS

nah not Hlle, ima put in in QT and let it rest up and get some relaxation in, then in a week asses if i need to dose, and in a month put him back in tank...