Blue mushrooms in St. Pete

T

tiberius

Hi all,
I already have given 6 rocks with blue mushrooms on it to the pet store. They took the rocks at cost and gave me credit. What a rip. I have a few more rocks with the blue mushrooms on it that I would like to trade.
My other corals are the hairy mushroom and erythropodium. I do have 2 little pieces of the erythropodium if you would like that instead.

dadummy

hey there,
do you have any pics? Trade with Bella first , she is great to trade with. If there's any left I am interested, I have several corals to trade and can post pics
thanks

shogun323

Originally Posted by Tiberius
Hi all,
I already have given 6 rocks with blue mushrooms on it to the pet store. They took the rocks at cost and gave me credit. What a rip. I have a few more rocks with the blue mushrooms on it that I would like to trade.
My other corals are the hairy mushroom and erythropodium. I do have 2 little pieces of the erythropodium if you would like that instead.
Interesting... Would that store have been Exotic Aquatics in Dunedin? I just bought a frag of Blue Shrooms there last week! If so, they look great!!

T

tiberius

Sorry for the delay. My pc went down as after I posted this!!
I will post pictures. Haven't replied to anyone yet.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by Dude23455
im interested also. do you have any pics? or i could just swing by and look.
What do you have to trade for them?

shogun323

Originally Posted by Tiberius
That was the store I brought them to!!!
How funny. That place is my second home. On that note, I can vouch to everyone that they look great!!!!!
~Wade

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by shogun323
How funny. That place is my second home. On that note, I can vouch to everyone that they look great!!!!!
~Wade
I still have to go back up there and get a Coral Beauty with my credit. I was going to get more invertebrates but then thought about this site. Wish I would have thought about it earlier. They got some really nice pieces.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by dadummy
hey there,
do you have any pics? Trade with Bella first , she is great to trade with. If there's any left I am interested, I have several corals to trade and can post pics
thanks
What sort of corals do you have?

dadummy

hey there, ,
have rust, purple, green, mushrooms, frag of pink paly's , RPE, gsp.
green

pink palys

rust/purple

rpe

green palys, next to pink

J

just me

I'd like a couple, if there's any left when everyone is done. I've gotta a few zoo frags and rics I could trade.

dude23455

I've got a BTA if you would want that.
i've also got some orange and blue zoo's. some chocolate shrooms, some fuzzy grass shrooms. green star polyps, or a candy cane frag.
i'll get pics up in a bit