Blue mushrooms in St. Pete

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by dadummy
I forgot about the erythropodium, 2 or 3 mushrooms is good, save some for others.
I'll send you pink and green paly's and green mushroom. I can dig up some other frags if it doesn't seem fair.
thanks
Hi, I just cut 3 of them yesterday to see how they did. They don't look happy that is for sure. How long does it take for them to recoup?

dadummy

Originally Posted by Tiberius
Hi, I just cut 3 of them yesterday to see how they did. They don't look happy that is for sure. How long does it take for them to recoup?
it takes about a week for them to heal up and another week to attach themselves. I won't mind one bit if they are loose.

T

tiberius

it takes about a week for them to heal up and another week to attach themselves. I won't mind one bit if they are loose.
Well this is the first time I did this and it was hard to cut them. They just shrunk up so much when I was cutting them. Do you take the rock out of the tank to cut them?

dadummy

Well this is the first time I did this and it was hard to cut them. They just shrunk up so much when I was cutting them. Do you take the rock out of the tank to cut them?
if you can take the rock out it will be easier, I use a razor blade and try to keep the blade tight to the rock. once you puncture them they shrink up . If you leave a little behind on the rock chances are it will grow back into another shroom. When the rock cannot be removed I go in with a razor and a pair of tweezers. You really don't have to worry about killing them, i have some I try to kill and they just keep coming back.

T

tiberius

if you can take the rock out it will be easier, I use a razor blade and try to keep the blade tight to the rock. once you puncture them they shrink up . If you leave a little behind on the rock chances are it will grow back into another shroom. When the rock cannot be removed I go in with a razor and a pair of tweezers. You really don't have to worry about killing them, i have some I try to kill and they just keep coming back.
This was an experience! I cut about 25 blue ones and while I was at it I cut 3 from my hairy mushrooms. It was easier to take the rocks out. I felt bad for some of them when I was doing it. Their guts were just going everywhere. I put them all in a container in the tank. I used an X-Acto knife. Was much easier then a razor blade. I will let you know how they are doing in a week or so.

T

tiberius

The 30 shrooms are doing well. Did you want to exchange this week? I will still ship Priority Mail and maybe you will get them in a day!

dadummy

Originally Posted by phtby
i need some help how are you guys taking suck beautiful pics and number two how are you posting them to the message please fill me in i would great appreciate it
I find it easier to post pics using photobucket.com, otherwise I have to resize them . Just upload the images to photobucket then copy and paste the IMG code to you post.
hope this helps

dadummy

The 30 shrooms are doing well. Did you want to exchange this week? I will still ship Priority Mail and maybe you will get them in a day!
sounds good to me ,I'm ready, priority mail it is. maybe we can ship Tuesday?
my email is drercstien@bellsouth.net, we can swap addy's
thanks

catawaba

Hi there!
I will be shipping your box tomorrow (Monday)!
I will send your tracking number as soon as I get it.
BTA, 2 head hammer, GSP's.
:jumping: :cheer:
:joy:

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Box is on it's way!!!
Cool beans and depending on when I get it, do you still want me to wait till next Monday to send mine out. Or, can I send it Wednesday?

T

tiberius

sounds good to me ,I'm ready, priority mail it is. maybe we can ship Tuesday?
my email is drercstien@bellsouth.net, we can swap addy's
thanks
Just need to get your address. I sent you mine. I will be sending you the erythropodium and 3 blue mushrooms. I can ship it out tomorrow.

dadummy

Just need to get your address. I sent you mine. I will be sending you the erythropodium and 3 blue mushrooms. I can ship it out tomorrow.
email replied, I'll get those out Tuesday in the A.M. , hopefully you get the green mushroom and pink and green paly's on Wed.
thanks again

T

tiberius

I sent out packages to Bella and Sorcha today!!! This is exciting. Couldn't hardly sleep last night thinking about if they were going to ask me at the P. O. "What is in the box?" Just need to get this tracking number business sorted for the next shipment.
Thanks to all that joined. Still have a few more shipments to go. Can't wait to get my new stuff!!!

catawaba

Cool beans and depending on when I get it, do you still want me to wait till next Monday to send mine out. Or, can I send it Wednesday?
Please wait until Monday.
Thanks.

T

tiberius

Sent out Dadummy's shrooms and erythropodium this morning. At least we didn't have to use heat packs for our stuff!

dadummy

Sent out Dadummy's shrooms and erythropodium this morning. At least we didn't have to use heat packs for our stuff!
thanks, sent yours out as well, I put in a cold pack, j/k, won't be long :)
let me know how they ship

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I will trade for a cabbage leather frag, I want blue mushrooms so bad. Do you have a picture?
I got your frag this morning!!!
Thanks so much!
:cheer:
:cheer:

T

tiberius

thanks, sent yours out as well, I put in a cold pack, j/k, won't be long :)
let me know how they ship
I got your this morning. I will let you know how they do.
Thanks so much!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: