blue ric finally split

goinballde

One of the shrooms has been in the splitting process for about a month and is finally completely split. its the smaller one on the bottom..The other 2 blu rics have 2 mouths and hopefully will be splitting soon..I am going to try and take pics about every 4-5 days and keep a logue with pictures of these splitting..

I just got some really nice blue rics from Tropicorium a little while back, and already I have seen one split, and the rest all have formed second mouths in less than a month. Its rather ridiculous actually.

goinballde

I got my blues back in august..# of them on rock now there is 5 and looking to be a total of 8 within a a few weeks if all goes well..I am hoping to get about 20 of them, then I am going to start trading and selling. Btw anyone have the orange with grayish blue centers and green mouths? I have a few of them and they dont seem to be splitting or growing any more mouths..Do these take longer then the blues to split..Here is a pic of some of my rics.

mpls man

goinballde, hey let me know when you decide to sell some of your blue rics, i'm very interested!! :yes:

goinballde

yea i will let ya know..I want about 20 for my tank then im going to start getting rid of them.So it will prolly be sometime around august or nov. this year..

goinballde

I would prefer to trade though..I want some bright purple mushrooms, blue shrooms, blue stripe, bright green,or any kind of tonga or rhodactus..These are the shrooms I have been looking for. I like leathers as well..So if you have any of those when I get extra i would trade.

jlm

wow those are all so pretty. I got 5 light blue rics this last week. They were not attached to a rock. Do they take long to attach? I put them on the a rock and put some net over them so they would stay there. I would love to leave them on the sand bed but my pistol covers everything.

jlm

oh, thanks I have them in my propagation tank right now. It has low flow just for attaching things. I'll take the net off in a week and see if they have attached yet. Thanks