Blue zoes...the spree is over!

bmeeder

My coral funds are now drained for a few months but I spent the last of it on these zoes. I won them for $132 shipped...steep but I've wanted these for ever. The blastos and prisim favia came today too! So sweet! As soon as I recieve the zoes and organized everything I'll post some pics of my tank.

coachklm

I'm in for a frag.... I'm sad that I dont have the blue's...

that was one weird oxymoron... cheasy

debbie

Very nice, I just got a small frag of some green button polyps. This is my very first time with buttons. The LFS whom I deal with got some beautiful huge clumps on rock like what you have shown and all she did was break a piece of the rock off and give it to me. I am so excited to have something different in my tank besides mushrooms.
My only question if you don't mind me asking here. I see something very small that looks like it "might" be aptasia but I am not positive.
I am going to wait just a bit but if it is can I take a pair of tweezers and just pull out that one??

oniel21

Originally Posted by coachKLM
I'm in for a frag.... I'm sad that I dont have the blue's...

that was one weird oxymoron... cheasy

oniel21

Originally Posted by bmeeder
I'd be more htan happy to frag a couple off for you. I just gotta learn how!
Interested as well!

maxalmon

Nice....The blue's don't like a lot of lighting, more shaded or under a ledge is best. They also seem to preferr vertical placement or rather have the frag sitting up, not flat.

bmeeder

I was reading to get rid of it get a syrine and some concentrated lemon juice...squart about 3ml into it and it will get rid of it.
Originally Posted by Debbie
Very nice, I just got a small frag of some green button polyps. This is my very first time with buttons. The LFS whom I deal with got some beautiful huge clumps on rock like what you have shown and all she did was break a piece of the rock off and give it to me. I am so excited to have something different in my tank besides mushrooms.
My only question if you don't mind me asking here. I see something very small that looks like it "might" be aptasia but I am not positive.
I am going to wait just a bit but if it is can I take a pair of tweezers and just pull out that one??

bmeeder

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Nice....The blue's don't like a lot of lighting, more shaded or under a ledge is best. They also seem to preferr vertical placement or rather have the frag sitting up, not flat.
I will defintatley set them up with that in mind. Thanks for the tip!

bmeeder

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
WOW...thoes are beautiful...what kind of lights do you have them under?
The seller had them under four 250 watt, 20,000k metal halides

bmeeder

Originally Posted by oniel21
Interested as well!
K...it probablly won't be for awhile because I need to learn how to frag but you and the first person who asked will def. be at the front of the line.

harris28

Originally Posted by bmeeder
K...it probablly won't be for awhile because I need to learn how to frag but you and the first person who asked will def. be at the front of the line.
I am patient and will wait with the front runners as well. Nice zoos!!!