Bonebrake's 24 Gal. JBJ Nano Cube!

bonebrake

Thanks for all of the compliments guys! I will keep you well informed of how the move goes and the transfer to the big nano!

bonebrake

I have successfully moved the tank and all fish and inverts survived and are doing well. I did break a few SPS corals, but all of the pieces are living and doing fine as of right now. I should be able to get the 90 gal. up and running within the next month if all goes well.

bonebrake

I run the lights twelve hours each day and I have a 36 watt 10,000 K power compact fluorescent and a 36 watt true actinic 03 power compact fluorescent.

G

garychef1

For your filtration, you said you use AC in a panty hose. Where do you have it in the filter?

bonebrake

Originally Posted by Garychef1
For your filtration, you said you use AC in a panty hose. Where do you have it in the filter?
I throw it in the back in the first chamber (the left most chamber). It doesn't really matter where you put it.

bonebrake

Originally Posted by kclester
wut ever happend to the clown eggs.....jw
The clown eggs don't seem to make it past three or four days. I am not sure if someone eats them or if the male is unable to fertilize them yet or what exactly is going on. Regardless, I am not ready to try to raise them yet.
I should have my new 90 gal. up and running very soon! I am plumbing in a 150 gal.+ sump/refugium/frag tank in my basement with the capability to expand on it even further to add more tanks down there if I get serious about aquaculturing corals.