brand new 20g setup

nikesb

the reflash is crap. the k20a2 in the rsx is nice and all, but im all about original motor. i have a stage 3 clutch in my ep3 because i circuit alot. and great idea on drifting. i use to have a 180sx shell but never got around to it. i sold it for twice the price i bought it for just because all the ricers saw tokyo drift rofl.

jon_fiasco

thats my passion drifting i wouldnt mind building a lil hatchy for autoX with a k20 swap talk about power:weight ratio

like i said i drive a mustang and theres nothing more fun then power sliding threw a turn in the rain

jon_fiasco

hey guys let me ask you a question.. i saw a tank today at petsuper market it was 56 gallons it was real nice and wide the way i like it

but it had a crossing piece of plastic in the middle from front to back i was just thinking of cutting the piece off, but there was a sticker that said not to pour water in the tank if the brace had been cut off what do you guys think about that???

small triggers

the brace is there so the front and back do not bow out... so DO NOT CUT IT....if you dont like the plastic you can see of someone who has a glass company can do a glass brace so you can remove the plastic, but you have alot more chance of breakage without a brace....

jon_fiasco

im guessin it might be a lil expensive if i have to custom make a tank, and the only thing that would really bother me about the brace is that its gonna cast a 2inch shadow line accross the tank.. ill just have to keep lookin for a tank setup...

jon_fiasco

i see you have jokes today meowzer

im just hoping that since i wanna go for a wider tank not all tanks are gonna have that brace accross the middle