Breaking down tank 29 gallon tank PA

crf230

No, I don't need the money right away. I was just making sure you still wanted the stuff. Sorry, we will be camping the 19th. Any other week/ends that will work for you?
Andrew Lauger

baloo6969

Originally Posted by crf230
No, I don't need the money right away. I was just making sure you still wanted the stuff. Sorry, we will be camping the 19th. Any other week/ends that will work for you?
Andrew Lauger
my email is SHOT!...sorry SWF...
my cal for the next few weeks...
this weekend, moving tank, cant add anything for + a week
week/end of 12th, will be in Chile
weekend of the 19th, ur tied up.
i wouldent mind taking a ride down (2 hours) after work and getting them after the 19th...if you can wait...

m0nk

Have you sold the live rock? I'd be interested in it if you'd be able to wait until the first week of June...

sc0rp_xiii

still have the coral beauty and starfish? also, would be able to take live rock off your hands now if shipped to 37217. thanks

m0nk

Technically I could come pick up the live rock this week if you'd really like to get it sold. I've certainly got a spare bucket/powerhead/etc to keep it until I need it in June. Let me know; m0nk@techdimension.net. Thanks!

m0nk

I haven't seen any posts lately but was wondering if you still have the live rock. Let me know.

dinks

will take all live stock and live rock and sand if you take paypal, and will ship.
I ONLY deal through through paypal, it is the safest way for transactions via internet, for both seller and buyer. All shipping paid by me of course.
sagirkennel@yahoo.com
dinks

crf230

I'm back. Sorry for the wait. Here's whats going on. I still have all the stuff. Lights are $95.00 shipped or best offer. Sorry, forgot the rest of the questions.

crf230

I think i got everything straight. baloo6969 whats most of the livestock.m I gues the coral bueaty needs a home still, and same with the live sand. Hope I got everbody covered.
Thanks!
Andrew Lauger

crf230

Do you still want the mag 5? I can do $110.00 for the lights and mag 5. Do you have a paypal acount? What's your email address? Thanks! I have to get rid of the livestock first, but that should be gone soon.