Breaking down tank 29 gallon tank PA

m0nk

I'd still like a shot at the live rock, can pay in cash in person at any time. m0nk@techdimension.net. I'm really hurting for cash and would like to get a 55 gallon setup for my son so if I can buy it from you I'd most likely save a ton of $$ instead of buying all the rock I need at the LFS.

dinks

I am sooooo confused....lol
I will take all live stock, all LR and all LS, make me an offer. Can do paypal immediately.
When you email me, use your SWF name plus regular name, so I know which ad this is from.
Dinks (Stacey)
sagirkennel@yahoo.com
Home of the CHIEFS!!~

crf230

baloo6969 wants all he livestock, and live rock exept for the coral bueaty and the live sand. Hopefully he can pick it up soon,so I can sell the rest of the equipment. Thanks! Mag 5 is still for sale. Same with the wet dry!
Andrew Lauger

m0nk

Originally Posted by crf230
baloo6969, when do you want to pick up the stuff? Please give me a call!
Andrew Lauger
If he doesn't get in touch with ya let me know and I'll take the live rock off your hands.

crf230

He should be getting the livestock and live rock next thursday or friday, then I can sell the light. Thanks

crf230

Ok, Livestock should go tonight. Tanks alot, do you still want the lights. If so, do you have paypal.

ibew

Originally Posted by crf230
Yes, 25 shipped will work. Do you have a paypal? Whats your address?
yes I do have paypal email me your info to send payment jpochan@yahoo.com

crf230

I just put the tanks-stand-canopy on ----. The light and wet dry will go on Sunday if nobody wants them. Thanks
Andrew Lauger