Breeding Clownfish

oceana

doing well. no problems. not a whole lot different except bigger lol.
have not raised any more as of right now. we decided to raise these and quit. it was fun and rather easy IMO but in the end i come up with one problem. i dont want to get rid of them after we put in the effort lol

eaglephot

WOW Oceana! That is the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! The pictures are awesome!

nytrillium

These guys are really cute.... How old are they about 4 months now? How big, like 1.5" or so? If you ever decide to part with any of them i would be interested in a pair, ive been lookin for apair and i love the black and white ones.

oceana

Originally Posted by NYTrillium
These guys are really cute.... How old are they about 4 months now? How big, like 1.5" or so? If you ever decide to part with any of them i would be interested in a pair, ive been lookin for apair and i love the black and white ones.

they are about 6 months now and about 1/2 inch

oceana

Well it's been a while since I posted any pics of the little guys, so here's a few of them in their new home

They seem pretty happy to me:)

nytrillium

Showofff
Your just teasing me huh? God im so jealous, they are all so cute. :happyfish
Thats awesome though, they do look happy. It looks like they have all their colors now. Do you think they will lose the little patch of orange on their heads when they get a little older? Looks like you have one that is misbarred too... I like that one he/she is beautiful. I love the prop tank too.

oceana

Originally Posted by NYTrillium
Showofff
Your just teasing me huh? God im so jealous, they are all so cute. :happyfish
Thats awesome though, they do look happy. It looks like they have all their colors now. Do you think they will lose the little patch of orange on their heads when they get a little older? Looks like you have one that is misbarred too... I like that one he/she is beautiful. I love the prop tank too.

yep they seem to be fully colored up. i guess it will be hit or miss on the orange head
the parents have no orange what so ever but that does not mean they wont.
thanks for the comments

oceana

Originally Posted by fishieness
only 6 survived? aww. i cant wait until my false percs breed! id love to give raising the little guys a shot.

no lots surrvived. some sold some traded we have 9 left.

oceana

Originally Posted by clown123
oceana do u have ne pics of them now?
the picture above is about 6 hours old. dont have anythign enwer then that but i can assure you nothing has changed since that picture lol

vic2367

are u selling any clowns ? would like to purchase one if possible,,,thanks,,,if so id pay by paypal right now...

oceana

Originally Posted by vic2367
are u selling any clowns ? would like to purchase one if possible,,,thanks,,,if so id pay by paypal right now...

i do but i keep it local. i dont mind shipping my coral frags but i dont like to ship the fish