breeding clowns

hawkeyes73

well yeah I knew that much... but what about when they lay the eggs... do I need to do anything... take them out? or what... get a certain liquid food... will the eggs get eaten... ect.

dalefio

Originally posted by hawkeyes73
that is one exspensive book

If you think the book is expensive you should probably pass on breeding the clowns.

viper_930

Originally posted by dalefio
If you think the book is expensive you should probably pass on breeding the clowns.

Definitely

bang guy

Originally posted by hawkeyes73
that is one exspensive book

I don't personally know any successful Clownfish Breeders that had not read that book. You could probably find it at the library but I find it to be a pretty good reference book.

hawkeyes73

yeah... I bet it is but just because I said it's exspensive doesn't mean that I was gunna give it up wow... I was just saying.. and anyways I could probably find just as good information on the net or just ask one of my friends who has done it.. or I could just spend the 40 bucks on something else for my tank so yeah thanks!

hawkeyes73

what about google? yeah I know I can probably just type in the name of the book and it will pop up for 20 bucks cheaper or just buy it off ----

snailheave

well what if it's exactly $20 cheaper?
it's a great book. i own it. not only is it an excellent learning book for clownfish caring and breeding, it has some excellent pictures as well.

snailheave

threads about the very topic is littered throughout this place. just spend a little effort finding them if you are not going to pay for the book. or just ask your friend like you said.