Bristle Worms! Good or Bad?

loseriam

I have a refugium and I have a whole lot of bristle worms that come out and eat when I try and feed my Amphipods. I have been breeding them in my refugium and have a ton of them now they seem to not be bothered by the bristle worms but I am not sure if I should take them out or leave them in. Can anyone give me advice on this? And is it good idea to be feeding my Amphipods in my refugium?

loseriam

I know there is a lot of food I try and keep my Amphipods growing and repopulating. But I would like to know if the worms are good or bad? I can possibly take most the worms out easily if warrented, but dont want to if they are good in the refugium. Or should I take out most because I will never get them all unless I start my refugium over. It would be that hard to start it over of you tell me they can be bad.
Thank you

flower

I have never fed amphipods...the junk that gets into the refugium from the display is usually enough for them to feed on and breed. Some macroalgae such as Ulva is a special treat, they love that stuff..