Broke up with girlfriend..

mr. tuna

Yup.. after 2 years and 3 months, and im only 16 years old.
Its been a week since we broke up, but its still been hard for me.
anybody gone through this as well?

nigerbang

You didnt need her...Money Pit..You dont need two..I am trying to sell my wife..There are some Monti's Im trying to get but the are costly..

Just kidding that sucks..Same thing happened to me when I was about 16..
Sometimes it takes a while to get over..

demartini

you two were together for a long time! your young, so have fun... you will meet tons of other hotties!

team2jndd

Same thing happened to me, we got back together a year later and are still dating. Good luck. If you do think about getting back together never forget the reasons you broke up.

mr. tuna

all of you are right.. thank you.
Ive been very happy since im single now, and i have been "talking" to others girls, but you know.. a part of me still misses her but im sure i will be fine in another week or two. hopefully..

jmick

Way to go! You are too young to be in such a serious relationship...my first relationship that lasted more then 2 months wasn't untill I was in my mid 20's. Women are amazing, enjoy as many as you can and make sure it's only one at a time :thinking:

shogun323

Originally Posted by Jmick
Way to go! You are too young to be in such a serious relationship...my first relationship that lasted more then 2 months wasn't untill I was in my mid 20's. Women are amazing, enjoy as many as you can and make sure it's only one at a time :thinking:
Truer words were never spoken!!!! Cheers!!

rbrockm1

now you have more money for your tank. I know how it feels. You'll fine somebody else trust me. wait till you get to college
, plenty of women for you. you'll be fine. i am helping my sister throught the same thing

shogun323

There is a time and place for everything, it's called college.
Enjoy high school and hang out with your friends you'll be better off for it and you'll have alot more money in your wallet too at the end of the day.

mr. tuna

thanks alot.. your making a great point, because i know that we wouldnt have lasted through college, so its better now then later.

fbm

Fact, she was your first love and you will never forget her or the feeling you had/have towards her. But what we tend to forget is why it didn't work in the first place. "Love" is funny, you tend to only remember the good and not the bad. Heard the saying the grass is greener on the other side? Well apply it here.
Take the energy that you were focusing on her and apply it to your schooling and career. You need to concentrate on that above all else so that you can afford bigger tanks in the future.
If she did break up with you and she wants to get back with you tell her flat out no, lets just be friends. Don't matter how much that hurts you but she will play you for all you are worth then drop you when something better comes along. I am not saying women are the only ones that do this, men do it too. Never trust her again because it will only cause more hurt later.
Just my opinions...

fbm

Oh forgot, yes I went through this as well in high school. I still think about her to this day. And now I am happily married with 3 kids and wouldn't change anything, but you still think about your first love.

lazypinoy

man dont worry. high school relationships are jus puppy love. theres alot more fish in the sea. "and probally better lookin ones too!"

bayside

ya dude dont worry bout high school just have fun with your friends because once you go to college and find a gf there you wont see them again! ahaha thats what happened to me.

breakups are hard. but 10 years later, I think about it and look back at the girls that broke my heart, and I think to myself "Man am I glad that didnt work out!" Just try and put your focus into whatever sport or hobby you have and live your life not thinking or worrying about her.

and like bayside said, after high school, you probably wont ever see any of you classmates ever again.
ps, think of all the money your gonna save not having to buy dinner all the time!