Brown Monti

meowzer

LOL....I think I'm gonna go eith the 550 bigger is better :) So I am guessing I will also need Phosban....gee it's pricey too....I see they have a 150 pack....or a 3 pk of 150...or a 1200g size ($100) I think I'll get the 3 pak of 150G....can I use 2?
ALSO....I see 4 different hook up diagrams.....one shows that you can use the same return pump from the sump and let it run thru the reactor....QUESTION....My return in a mag18....would that be too strong?
Question 2....ORRRR would you recommend a seperate pump? and if so, what size? i have a couple of extras around here from old skimmers....Like a maxijet 1200....
I think I will have to wait to get the tubing until I actually have the unit though
Please help with my questions....
I do not want to order the wrong stuff

nikesb

you can tee off the mag18 and control the flow to the reactor using a ball valve. i plan on running mine off my return pump as well. as for the phosban, just use the gfo off of brs. much much cheaper than phosban

meowzer

Originally Posted by nikeSB
http:///forum/post/3274031
you can tee off the mag18 and control the flow to the reactor using a ball valve. i plan on running mine off my return pump as well. as for the phosban, just use the gfo off of brs. much much cheaper than phosban
I saw that gfo ...do you know how much you would use? This way I know how much to buy. It doesn't say on that site
ALSO.....what do you think of getting the Phos reactor 550???