bunch of reef stuff fs NE OHIO will ship

W

weeeee

I've gone through everything and here's what I have that I will not be using any longer. all items are shippable unless otherwise noted. I'm located in fairlawn ohio and local pickup is welcome.
48" pc "smartlite" 2x65w pc strip light. 48lX6X4.5H bulbs are used but have plenty of life left on them. $75 Local pickup only.
Digital oceans Icecast VHO dimmer. Works with ic660 or ic 430 it is the newer model with the inline safety fuse. retails $169.95 will sell for $90 shipped to the lower 48
Iwaki wmd30rxlt unsure of age, but works like a champ. has some rust on the casing, but this does not affect performance. asking $80 shipped to the lower 48
Prizm protein skimmer. Works great for smaller tanks. $40 shipped to the lower 48
Pinpoint ph monitor. a little over a year old. probe was replaced about 4.5 months ago $65 shipped to the lower 48
Reef fanatic water level controller. less than a year old. works like a charm, I just went a different route. $65 shipped to the lower 48
Aquaclear ac300 commonly used on nano tanks to convert to a mini fuge. large area for macro. $25 shipped to the lower 48
29 gallon sump with baffles. standard size 29 gallon tank I just added the baffles. excellent design with plenty of room for a skimmer and a refuge. $35 local pickup only
UPS back ups pro 420. stand alone power source used for running powerheads and heater in case of power outage. retails $110-140 online. will sell for $40 local pickup only
energy savers 2x40w fluorescent ballast in black aluminum casing. does not include endcaps. $15 or $22 shipped to lower 48
icecap 660 wiring harness and 4 sets of german waterproof endcaps with lexan mounts. $30 shipped to the lower 48
aga 36" pc strip light 2x55w new bulbs 1 10k 1 actinic $50 local or $65 shipped to lower 48
Ebo Jaeger 250w submersible heater $10 or $15 shipped to the lower 48.
Small aquarium accessory lot including 3 powerheads. (404, ca600, ca800(I believe) mag float 125, in tank thermometer, sea test hydrometer, acrylic hang on side specimen container, san francisco bay brine shrimpery kit, air pump, several powerstrips, small fan for air movement in canopy, timer, and several small heaters. $65 shipped to lower 48
metalarc 175w 5500k metal halide bulbs set of 2 good backup bulbs or grow lamps for refugium. used less than 2 montsh each. $20 shipped for both.
sunburst 12k 250w mh bulb used about 7-8 months great for a backup bulb or for acclimating your tank to mh's $25 shipped to lower 48
pm me with any questions or to purchase an item. will combine shipping if more than one item is purchased.

jbone

Originally posted by sponge
is fairlawn close to Toledo?

Fairlawn is right next to Akron. I may be interested in the 29 gal sump and some other things and I live very close to you. (In the Valley). Do you have any livestock to sell/trade?

W

weeeee

yes fairlawn is real close to akron... probably 2-2.5 hrs from toledo. jbone just let me know if you want to stop by and take a look. I have a bunch of live rock to get rid of and I always have frags, and I have a cb shrimp in one of my sumps that I would like to get rid of.

W

weeeee

I actually picked it up used and I cant tell you the exact age of the skimmer. I can tell you that it does work and it's in good condition. I can take some pics of it later, but it looks like any other prizm skimmer.

thedocta

If the skimmer isn't sold I'm interested!!! Check out my "For sale" thread to see if there's anything you would want to trade for. $40 shipped sounds fairly reasonable if it's working and in good condition. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net if it's still FS. Thanks-Greg

D

deadfish

I will give you 75 for the dimmer shipped, I am in Ohio so shipping is cheap. Thanks

jbone

weeee,
I would like to stop by sometime this week. Can you sell the 29 Sump for $25? I am pretty sure I will get that from you, I just want to check it out first. Email me your contact information so we can make arrangements to meet. I may also be interested in some frags.
JBONE

S

scott420

I will take the icecap 660.
thats the one for 440w VHO ??
Thanks Scott

ripped off

how many times do you change your name sixtyf33t is the rap that bad. Still selling used equipment that you bought used, not knowing the age of as hardly used, just tested,under 6 months of age.

W

weeeee

I changed my name because for some reason I can't get my other account to work on my new computer.... yes my friend I am s1xtyfe3t and if you can tell me how to get that username to work you let me know and I'll use that one. When are you going to stop harassing me? where did I say hardly used or under 6 months of age? I don't see that statement anywhere on here. I stated that I picked it up used. said that I didn't know the age. Thats as honest as it gets in my book.

D

deadfish

Josh , is the deal do able for the dimmer ??
Thanks
Ron
(fairweather)

W

weeeee

Yeah ron I can do that.
so far everything except the 660 harness, the water level controller, and the dimmer is still available.