Calling on All Saltwaterfish Customers!!!

gcgrad

If I just placed a marine life order and selected priority shipping, what would be my estimated delivery? I understand that SWFish will notify me but I was just curious what some of the other members who have placed marine life orders have experienced. Thanks!!!

meowzer

Everything is shipped next day air......so the next business day it should ship and the end of the day you will get a notification

deton8it

I ordered last weekend and I received my shipment on Wednesday. I'm not sure how long it usually takes.
John

gemmy

I think if you select priority, you should get your order by 11 am the next business day.

xcali1985

Shipping priority will get it to you around 11am, however, that does not determine the actual date you get it, I've seen SWF take a couple days to process an order before, others have been processed the same day, however, when it's shipped it will arrive early.

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deton8it http:///t/389726/calling-on-all-saltwaterfish-customers#post_3446195
I ordered last weekend and I received my shipment on Wednesday. I'm not sure how long it usually takes.
John
Many banks and businesses (including UPS and Fed-Ex) counted the Monday after Christmas and the Monday after New Year's as holidays and were closed on those days. This means that the shipment that you ordered could not be shipped until Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcali1985
http:///t/389726/calling-on-all-saltwaterfish-customers#post_3446307
Shipping priority will get it to you around 11am, however, that does not determine the actual date you get it, I've seen SWF take a couple days to process an order before, others have been processed the same day, however, when it's shipped it will arrive early.
True. A lot depends on what time in the day the order is placed. All of the shipments I have ordered, I usually received them within 2 days of ordering or the date I selected. I usually select what day is best for me, since I have an odd work schedule.