Calling the old posse!!!

geridoc

Where oh where did all the peeps go? Bang guy, silverado, trigger, kristen??? Geridoc i see now and then.
Yeah, I've been here irregularly since I retired because I'm working twice as many hours in retirement, and filling the rest of my week with babysitting my grandchildren. I still enjoy this site even though it isn't so exciting anymore.

geridoc

It is avb again. I got 5 flats of it a few weeks ago. Marine depot has/ had it
I know, but I don't have a mandarin anymore. I've broken down my 40 reef, and am converting my 220 FOWLR to a reef. Then I'll do another mandarin and hopefully generate enough pods in the 110 gallon sump I'm planning.

deejeff0442

I haven't been here in a while. Been a member for over 10 years used to be alot more people. Seth texted me the other day where I have been. One word..... divorce

2quills

The Big D has taken out many fine hobbyists.

Hoping my buddy Sean (acrylic51) gets his butt back here and finishes his 415g acrylic tank build one of these days.

jay0705

I was at a lfs last week. The one owner was talking to a customer and sw came up. The owner told him 90% of the people that get into sw only last a yr. I was shocked, but it seems consistent unfortunately

2quills

We are the afflicted ones Jay.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the same could be said for most hobbies. Kinda like my camera drone that sits around collecting dust.

20151024_155152_resized(1).jpg

one-fish

Well look at it this way if your refuge light goes bad you got a replacement. Lol....see them flying down at the oceanfront more and more. They go out to watch the dolphins feeding... Pretty cool.

Kristin1234

Oh it's going alright.... My tank? Not so much. I'm down to 3 fish, and pretty sure 1 is trying to kick it. So that'll leave me with 2. A wrasse and a cardinal. I've lost everything. I have 3 suspicions. Either my lovely 4 year old dumped something into the sump, or the last water change I did, which was a 50 gallon change, something wasn't right with it or 3 this nasty little worm I fly d is a killer.. Not quite sure. So right now I have a sad little tank. Let me post the worm. One sec.