Calling the old posse!!!

jay0705

Oh dam kido that sucks. The worm looks harmless but idk. A 50 gal change is alot, why so much?
Myself I've upgraded my 75. Or iam in the process lol ive had the new tank over a yr and then built the stand. Hoping this weekend for set up.
Other wise all is good

Kristin1234

Sucks big man! Honestly I was past due on my water changes, let it go about 2 months without anything. So then I ordered this rodi unit and made a bunch of salt water and with it being 100 gallon tank, and 50 gallon sump, I thought 50 was okay. But then one by one, fish started creoking. Water change was about 4 weeks ago or somewhere in that area. I've done smaller 20 gallon change outs and it doesn't seem to be helping any.

jay0705

Hmm its a 1/3 of total volume. Not horrible. Did u test the water? I tried loading the pic dam thing says its too big lol. Once i get set up i will be posting pics.

silverado61

It's been a while but I'm still here. looking to get back into the hobby again. The first step is to get my tank and stand back. The guy that bought it from me put it in his garage, covered it and hasn't touched it since. I can buy it back for the same price I sold it for.

ironeagle2006

I had to get out of it for a couple years also the old problem MONEY lack of it. Now back into it with a 125 FOWLR and getting the equipment slowly for a 300 together so I can have some real fun with bigger fish.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I had to get out of it for a couple years also the old problem MONEY lack of it. Now back into it with a 125 FOWLR and getting the equipment slowly for a 300 together so I can have some real fun with bigger fish.
And pics?

ironeagle2006

I somehow ended up with a mated and I mean a mated pair of bird wrasses they have attempted to spawn in the tank. Another friend was tearing down to downsize his tank and gave me a Aussie Harley tusk and a Purple tang. The Emperor Angel was bought as a 2 inch juvi and has grown to his current size in less than 1 year and is color changing. I was told my Coris wrasse was a red but it turned out to be a Formosa It has started to change into adult colors also. Skimmer is a Bubble Mag 7 running all DC pumps and LED lights on this one. My wife even got her favorite fish a SFE that we have already trained to eat from our hands. He was about a foot long when we got him now about 18 inches. Only lost a coral beauty that ate a bristleworm and a Huma Huma that committed suicide by carpet surf beyond that the tank has been healthier than anything I ever had.

ironeagle2006

I love my wife. Yesterday she came up to me hands me the credit card and said you have 300 bucks to get whatever you want. So I went online fish shopping. Thank you saltwaterfish.com for an awesome sale going on. I got a striped dog face puffer huma huma trigger blue throat trigger and a new coral beauty for my tank.

Then went to premium aquatic and got frozen food shipped to my house for less than I can buy it here.

Fish will be in Wed will post pics then.