Camera Shopping ISO pics

maelv

Originally Posted by teen
these were taken with my little brothers dimage Z3.
Teen, does your brother have any special lenses? I have the same camera, but my pictures don't turn out like that. Did he have a tripod? If he did have lenses, could you please find out which ones so that I can try to get mine getting pictures like that.
Thanks,
Ismael

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
LOL Thats funny but I hear ya. I actually still have my film camera body that I dont want anymore its a Maxxum 5 Lol. All I did is upgrade to the 5D, its about 4 yrs old and has only been used for 2 so its not that unheard of yet. If you still want a film camera let me know. I have the case for it and everything.
Very tempting!

teen

Originally Posted by maelv
Teen, does your brother have any special lenses? I have the same camera, but my pictures don't turn out like that. Did he have a tripod? If he did have lenses, could you please find out which ones so that I can try to get mine getting pictures like that.
Thanks,
Ismael
nope, no special lenses. i use the macro setting for all of them though. that and the little dial set to the guy running. i also turn the white balance down a bit past zero. and no tripod.

geckopsu

Hey Earlybird, with a $300 budget, I'd stick with the Kodak EasyShare too. Any of the Z series cameras take great pictures and the colors are very vibrant. I agree that the editing software isn't great, but that wouldn't sway my decision. One of my cameras is the P850 but i've used the Z710 and was very happy. JMO -- happy shopping!

maelv

Originally Posted by teen
nope, no special lenses. i use the macro setting for all of them though. that and the little dial set to the guy running. i also turn the white balance down a bit past zero. and no tripod.
Thanks Teen, I played around with my camera. I definitely need to work on taking pictures of my fish....but here are a couple of my other shots. I was mistaken, I thought it was a Z3, but it is the older model...Once again, using a Z1. These pictures didn't turn out bad, but I do need another camera, I would love to get a Digital SLR some day.
Acan Lord

????? zoo

Top shot of Aeon Flux and some green zoos

Candy Cane

Top shot of Frogspawn & Bubble

mojo46825

I havea fuji finepix 6000. 6.2 mp camera. Works great but not the best at close up pics. My old nikon i gave the kids. Coolpix 2.1 mp camera works great for close ups ect. My new one has a hard time focusing on close ups. So if I were to buy another in that price range it would be a nikon or kodak. Good bang for buck.