can all these fish fit in a tank this big

psusocr1

their not studies thats called "information" a study is something you would do on your own(that means you would actually have to own an eel) and we all know this you you puffer, but you are bieng good and not flipping out yet.. im proud of you...

now lets stay on the topic at hand...get a SFE

crimzy

Originally Posted by grapefruit
well from my studies on eels, ... not just between the rock works like most sfe's do and yes sfe's do hide most of the time, do your research and you will come to the same conclusion i have...
Yeah, snowflakes never come out..

psusocr1

now thats a "first hand study" because he actually "owns" the eel and can give us an opinion about him.
Thanks crimzy

grapefruit

Originally Posted by psusocr1
now thats a "first hand study" because he actually "owns" the eel and can give us an opinion about him.
Thanks crimzy

how come you are so stern to the fact that i dont have an eel, i would bust out some pics but i open myself to bashing which i dont want anymore. i want to keep the peace.

pfitz44

Originally Posted by grapefruit
how come you are so stern to the fact that i dont have an eel, i would bust out some pics but i open myself to bashing which i dont want anymore. i want to keep the peace.
Then dont post anything... that will keep the peace

chopadude

Originally Posted by crimzy
Yeah, snowflakes never come out..

I think your eel has a glande problem it seams a bit tubby

S

surfinusa

zebras are cool to but im not sure but i have a snow flake eel and its pretty boring :thinking:

grapefruit

the beloved author has come to the rescue, thank you, honestly you will get a kick out of your zebra eel, they are always around and swimming in the open and do some pretty sick things ie stunts and what not, dude to you happen to have an email i can reach you at by any chance so i can send you some neat stuff.

S

surfinusa

i want an eel that grows at least 3 feet long and grows very quickly.and like never hides
gets huge teeth (cause i want to amuse my friends and freak them out also)and is easy to
feed and dosnt kill all your fish :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:mad:

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by surfinusa
i want an eel that grows at least 3 feet long and grows very quickly.and like never hides
gets huge teeth (cause i want to amuse my friends and freak them out also)and is easy to
feed and dosnt kill all your fish :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:mad:
yeah, good luck with that one

Who is paying for the livestock for this tank? You or your parents?

S

surfinusa

my parents lion crazz sure i want fish that are pricey but hey you got to spend some
if you want a big tank and really exspensive fish and if your a kid go to your mom and dad
drop on your knees and start begging for life
:joy:

grapefruit

my tank or his tank, now just bc he agrees with me you get all defensive about it, i dont get it, one second you were all for helping the guy and now your like i dont know what. :notsure:

pfitz44

Its because he isnt listening to reason.... there are 3 or 4 other people telling him not to do it, and he is going with the 1 who is telling him its ok...
AND THE 1 WHO IS SAYING IT IS OK IS GIVING BAD ADVICE!!
Learn from people who have made these mistakes with there OWN money.... we dont want to waste it...