Can I Add More Nemos???!!!!

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Scotts
OK this is too funny! Direct quotes from IRule.
okay i used to work for a lighting company, and i know that t5 are a waste of money all they are is upgraded flourescents
pcs and t5 produce the exact same quality of light
if someone tells you different, they are a bloody idiot
And in a different post.
well sorry guys for being so dumb
10 1'' fish just didn't seem like so much for a 4' tank
i have 40 pounds of live rock and really strong lights, i think they were called metal halide?!!!
wut kind of crab should i get?...
Scott
Don't forget: "my mum might buy me a 77 gallon tank for my birthday"

scubaguy

Originally Posted by briant0625
Ok well I guess I am stupid but what the hell is a troll???? And I am single too

I am on two boards and what a TROLL is :
It is someone who comes to the board to cause fights. They disagree with everyone. All they want to do is waste the time of the people on the board and take away from important other threads that someone who might really need help. I have seen people like IRULE be banned and then come back as someone else, they are a nuisance.

scotts

Originally Posted by briant0625
Ok well I guess I am stupid but what the hell is a troll???? And I am single too

Brian, maybe the reason you are single is because you don't know what a troll is?
I can't say the second joke about your post this is a family site.
Anyway a troll is someone who says things, or asks questions, mainly to annoy people and see if they can get anyone angry. Have seen them come and go on this site. The best way to handle them really is to ignore them. Then they get bored and go try and bother someone else.

hot883

Originally Posted by I Rule
boy oh boy, registering here was a mistake
Registering here was only a mistake if you are what you appear to be. There are to many wishy-washy posted answers from you that brings up your creditability.

tx reef

Originally Posted by bill109
wow at least he got a nice warm welcome
:mad:

He got exactly what he deserved. So....

bill109

Originally Posted by TX Reef
He got exactly what he deserved. So....

lol i havent read he thread or seen him/her post anywhere els cus i have problems of my ownlol
and for the locked ..tht is a definate!
can someone look at my thread in the disease forum my fireifsh has minutes of life left. i have pics as well
it looks like brrok?

jake15

definitely a troll...I just do not understand how someone has that much free time on their hands and would think of something so lame as too mess with a saltwater forum…???

i rule

thats not fair, just because someone isnt as experienced as your are, doesn't mean they are a troll
i was just looking for information and now i know that i am stupid and shouldn't have even asked

squidd

I Rule kind of sounds like our friend Purity and Soto...
Ip's will be checked...action taken as appropriate