Can someone please post a pic of a HOB skimmer installed?

600k4

i think the title says it all..... i want to know what the tank looks like with one on the back.
Thanks

beth

Administrator
Staff member
There are all kind of skimmers. Is there something particular you want to know?

600k4

Originally Posted by Olga
600K..are you drunk? lol

I dont drink, thanks for the offer though... Im sure you need someone to drink with though as it sounds as if you are a very miserable and negative person

oh and you need: :help:

600k4

Originally Posted by Olga
600K..are you drunk? lol

Your expierence is with freshwater only? What are you doing on this site anyway?

olga

Originally Posted by 600k4
I am under the impression the coralife superskimmer is bulky. Is there a good skimmer that is not bulky?
Here's for the reply: :cheer:
"Not bulky, good skimmer"- its an oxymoron! LOL

600k4

Thanks for the picture Olga, from the sound of your name you are a nice old lady, I still dont like you but at least you posted a pic of the skimmer. It doesn't look that bulky to me, people make them out to be monsters hanging off the tank. Oh and I dont drink but thanks for the offer

olga

Thanks for the picture Olga, from the sound of your name you are a nice old lady, I still dont like you but at least you posted a pic of the skimmer. It doesn't look that bulky to me, people make them out to be monsters hanging off the tank. Oh and I dont drink but thanks for the offer

600k4679805. You are not very attentive guy! I did said: "ITS NOT BULKY" (where is caps letters police?)
Since you got that wrong: does it meant you got wrong that I am an old lady also. ;-)
I have Red sea prizm HOB skimmer, and its dreadful! If you looking for HOB skimmer, I will advise you Deltec brand. Its a bit more bulky, not much, more expensive the RSP but at least it does the work, and not constant adjustment needed. Trust me here please. Google for it. I did, (but can't post link here) and I know you can buy it in US.

emperor11

from the sound of your name you are a nice old lady
...or it means she's some really hot russian chick....
~Emperor
"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."