can someone tell me what form of algea this is.

snakeblitz33

looks like the beginnings of cyanobacteria. If you have a sump, introduce some macroalgae and a strong light. Also, do a water change and suck as much of it out of the tank as possible - while turkeybasting off the detritus in your tank. Add some additional water flow to your system to keep fish waste suspended long enough in the water column to be processed by your mechanical and biological filtration.

bang guy

I could be wrong, it certainly could be cyanobacter. It just looks very stringy from the picture where Cyano normally forms more of a mat. Cyano can look like this after a full day of creating and releasing oxygen bubbles though so you could be right.

bang guy

After blowing up the picture for a closer view I think there is a good chance we are both right and it is a Cyano + Dino bloom.

along

It is stringy. also I removed a lot of it two days ago and this stuff comes back faster then i could imagine. this picture is right in front of my return its literally being pounded by flow I dont think I could get more on it.