can we say kick in the face

babyb

so ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we had great plans to get married and move out and blaw blaw, well about 2 weeks ago i found out he had been cheating on me with a 33 year old woman with 2 kids and hes only 20, that crushed me so bad, well he was living with me, i didnt kick him out until he found a place to go under one stipulation, that he wouldnt have any contact with her till he was out, well about a week ago he still disrespected me so i started crying one night when he came in the house because i knew were he had been and i told him the he needed to leave and we got into this huge fight and he came up to me and tried to choke me and i grabbed his arms and threw him on the bed into the wall and then he got up and came after me again and i slapped him ( three times ) after he head butted me in the face, i started screaming at him telling him i would kill him if he didnt leave and i ran upstairs and grabbed my brother ( who carried 2 guns on him at all times(( my father was out of town otherwise he would have already been dead) and by time i got my brother he was gone, i was so hurt, my pride was crushed, i just dont know what to do with myself i havent been single for 2 years and i know im only 20 and its not the end of the world but that doesnt make it hurt any less
and now hes living in a motel because none of his family wants anything to do with him and the girl is in ohio
BUT it is such a blessing im glad that i got out it without getting hurt to bad but man his head was hard
anyway i just had to vent

babyb

ohh and he owes me 1000 dollars for a new motor from trying to drive my honda prelude in water and flooded my motor

babyb

hahaha true story
he is such a loser, the 2 years we have been together he has had a job for about 7 months of that

spiderwoman

I hope you filed assault charges. Get his sorry ass to jail.
I'm sorry you had to find it the hard way that he is a loser. No woman should ever take abuse, let it be verbal or physical.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2621161
I hope you filed assault charges. Get his sorry ass to jail.
I'm sorry you had to find it the hard way that he is a loser. No woman should ever take abuse, let it be verbal or physical.
+1 and when you see him again, break his nose!

babyb

another thing that crushed me, he was with her on my birthday, i begged him to comeout with me and my family to go eat for my birthday and he went out to walmart where we met them and then he drove the my car that i had to get because he broke my other on and he went to be with her and at thetime i had not put two and two together he didnt get me anything for my birthdays the two years we were together or on our anniverseries and christmas and valintines and anyother important day, and for our first ann. i bouth him a money clip from zales and he never went without, if he needed... he got, but when i needed i was sol
rightnow im trying to get to know a guy that races with my brother, he works at dell making $20 an hour and is going to osu for robotic enginering, which is awesome i really hope it goes somewere, ohhhh and he has my favorite car in the world and acura integra o man i would love to have one of those but my civic and prelude will hold me over for a while lol

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by BabyB
http:///forum/post/2621196
rightnow im trying to get to know a guy that races with my brother, he works at dell making $20 an hour and is going to osu for robotic enginering, which is awesome i really hope it goes somewere, ohhhh and he has my favorite car in the world and acura integra o man i would love to have one of those but my civic and prelude will hold me over for a while lol
IMO you should take a break from men completely and get your life back to normal. You will regret starting another relationship this quickly after the previous one. I'm just talking from experience. Don't make that mistake.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2621204
IMO you should take a break from men completely and get your life back to normal. You will regret starting another relationship this quickly after the previous one. I'm just talking from experience. Don't make that mistake.
+2 if you try to get in to a relationship this fast, you will end up telling yourself that you love someone that you don't, just to ease the pain. And if he ever comes on your property, put a bullet in his head. I'm not kidding, check your local laws. I think if someone comes on to your property, (with violent intentions) and you tell them to leave but they don't, then you have the right to defend your property/ well being.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ric maniac
http:///forum/post/2621243
+2 if you try to get in to a relationship this fast, you will end up telling yourself that you love someone that you don't, just to ease the pain. And if he ever comes on your property, put a bullet in his head. I'm not kidding, check your local laws. I think if someone comes on to your property, (with violent intentions) and you tell them to leave but they don't, then you have the right to defend your property/ well being.
+3!!

reefraff

You should re read everything you wrote about this clown and then say "Damn, I'm lucky" 10 times and move on. The guy is a loser, no reason to be sad or sorry except for the fact you almost got sucked in by him. A grand for a car engine is a cheap price for a valuable lesson.
You need to file charges on the guy for hitting you too. Thats the gift that keeps on giving if you were living together.

tangman99

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2621269
You should re read everything you wrote about this clown and then say "Damn, I'm lucky" 10 times and move on. The guy is a loser, no reason to be sad or sorry except for the fact you almost got sucked in by him. A grand for a car engine is a cheap price for a valuable lesson.
You need to file charges on the guy for hitting you too. Thats the gift that keeps on giving if you were living together.
+1000 You are so lucky this happened before you married him. Forget the money, forget him and move on and for God's sake, don't get into another relationship right now. That is the worst thing you could do.
Good luck to you.

reefforbrains

Look on the bright side, no kids with this cat.
Looks like your already sniffing for greener pastures. 2 years fades quick. Just make sure you truley have nothing to do with this guy. The money? Go through small claims court to re-coop.
At same time as filing the paperwork for the case, also file a petition for restraining order based on retaliation or harrassment.
In about 6 weeks you will have your money back with absolutley NO excuse of EVER EVER having to deal with this person again in your lifetime.
Any bashing is childish and only brings you down. Any possible reason to contact or speak to or OF him only furthers the childish stormcould you might build based on (no offense) being a woman scorned.
Just in time for summer. Enjoy yourself and be happy you learned this so early. Full life ahead of ya.
-RFB

reefforbrains

I disagree about filing charges for abuse. If you struck him then you would just be playing games to bring charges against him.
Domestic is nothing to play with. Very strong words that carry a severe penalty. To wrongfully put that on someone is very wrong. Downright criminal if falsely accussing but also a very low dirtbag thing to do. Face it. If he wanted to hurt you...he would have. You were in a heated argument. Out of control yes but not an attack that would warrant the lifelong cloud you would be putting on him.

tangwhispr

http:///forum/post/2621094
so ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we had great plans to get married and move out and blaw blaw, well about 2 weeks ago i found out he had been cheating on me with a 33 year old woman with 2 kids and hes only 20, that crushed me so bad, well he was living with me, i didnt kick him out until he found a place to go under one stipulation, that he wouldnt have any contact with her till he was out, well about a week ago he still disrespected me so i started crying one night when he came in the house because i knew were he had been and i told him the he needed to leave and we got into this huge fight and he came up to me and tried to choke me and i grabbed his arms and threw him on the bed into the wall and then he got up and came after me again and i slapped him ( three times ) after he head butted me in the face, i started screaming at him telling him i would kill him if he didnt leave and i ran upstairs and grabbed my brother ( who carried 2 guns on him at all times(( my father was out of town otherwise he would have already been dead) and by time i got my brother he was gone, i was so hurt, my pride was crushed, i just dont know what to do with myself i havent been single for 2 years and i know im only 20 and its not the end of the world but that doesnt make it hurt any less
and now hes living in a motel because none of his family wants anything to do with him and the girl is in ohio
BUT it is such a blessing im glad that i got out it without getting hurt to bad but man his head was hard
anyway i just had to vent
Why does someone need to carry 2 guns? small mans syndrome?

http:///forum/post/2621153
hahaha true story
he is such a loser, the 2 years we have been together he has had a job for about 7 months of that
What does this say about you?

sepulatian

http:///forum/post/2621196
another thing that crushed me, he was with her on my birthday, i begged him to comeout with me and my family to go eat for my birthday and he went out to walmart where we met them and then he drove the my car that i had to get because he broke my other on and he went to be with her and at thetime i had not put two and two together he didnt get me anything for my birthdays the two years we were together or on our anniverseries and christmas and valintines and anyother important day, and for our first ann. i bouth him a money clip from zales and he never went without, if he needed... he got, but when i needed i was sol
I had a disastrous marriage that lasted for over ten years. He was an alcoholic and things got progressively worse over time. I understand how you are feeling. Don't hook up with a new guy right away. Give it time. Find yourself first. You will be surprised at how much insight into your own life you will find by just being alone. It isn't always fun, but it will be if you allow it to be so. Hang out with your girls, do the things that you couldn't before. If, in a year, you should happen to come across an incredibly sweet guy that steals your heart then go for it. Give yourself the chance to wait and know when the right guy comes along.

briand7878

Here is my advice from a cops perspective. Dont ever run to someone for help that carries a gun. If he shot this guy over a squable that could have been handled in a different way then he would be in prison for a very long time. If the fight is over and parties are seperated you never have the legal right to retaliate. One other thing I have learned. There are two sides to every story. Im sure he would place you at fault for starting this incident if he was asked. Move on to someone better for you but know them and their past before you get close to them.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2621336
I disagree about filing charges for abuse. If you struck him then you would just be playing games to bring charges against him.
Domestic is nothing to play with. Very strong words that carry a severe penalty. To wrongfully put that on someone is very wrong. Downright criminal if falsely accussing but also a very low dirtbag thing to do. Face it. If he wanted to hurt you...he would have. You were in a heated argument. Out of control yes but not an attack that would warrant the lifelong cloud you would be putting on him.
I’ll put it to you like this.
You are lucky that you did not go thru with the wedding and then find out about it.
Being married for only a year but dated for 10 years while we were getting our schooling and finding our careers, we still are learning about each other.
I don't mean to sound unsympathetic to you, but you got off lucky. There is no reason to touch each other in a violent manor, both of you were wrong.
To go and get your brother who carries two pistols?? would have only placed your brother in a situation that could have ended in your brothers arrest, and or the death of another person. Those two pains would never go away.
Not many but my wife and I have gotten into some heated arguments before and I have never ever thought of brandishing one of my pistols. That’s a no no.
Like stated up above, find your self and what makes you happy with your life. If you need man or women in your life to make you happy or complete you….. You need to find help.
You won't be happy with a partner till you know what makes you happy and find that special someone that blends with you and you both compliment each other. Don’t settle for second best, be discriminative about who you date or choose as your partner. Remember only the best will do for you.
Nothing but time will ease the pain of the situation and take the gut wrenching feeling out of your stomach, nothing. Not drugs not alcohol, or being promiscuous to get back at him will ease it any less.
Your twenty, you got you whole life ahead of you to find that someone special. Build your self up and become the best you , you can be. That someone special is doing the same thing for you, but he doesn’t know it yet.
Are you in school? If so, stay in school and finish. If your, not get back in school.
Follow and chase your dreams, don’t let them slip out of your grasp, catch them and hold onto them. Your dreams and goals that you achieve in life will help identify who you are for the rest of your life.
The dream of marriage and children with a house and white picket fence, that’s the dream you and Mr. right can build together.
You can do it, look at it this way you play in saltwater a hobby not exactly the easiest and your still sticking with it.
Good luck, I’m sorry if I came off sounding like I was preaching like a parent, I just hate to see anyone settle for what’s available now.
Go little one and find your self.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by BRIAND7878
http:///forum/post/2621671
Here is my advice from a cops perspective. Dont ever run to someone for help that carries a gun. If he shot this guy over a squable that could have been handled in a different way then he would be in prison for a very long time. If the fight is over and parties are seperated you never have the legal right to retaliate. One other thing I have learned. There are two sides to every story. Im sure he would place you at fault for starting this incident if he was asked. Move on to someone better for you but know them and their past before you get close to them.
so true