Can you identify these pictures?

oahogset

I moved my live rock and cleaner shrimp into a 10 gallon quarantine tank since I am treating my display tank. After a few days, these things started showing up:
Picture 1: Green but clear bubble-like thing to the right of the feather duster in the middle of the picture, and a small colony of them right above it. Several smaller bubbles all over the rock. Size varies from about 1/32 to 1/8 inch in diameter.
Picture 2: Some kind of soft coral? About 1/2 inch in diameter. Pink, almost transparent, with white "dots" on the end of each "tentacle". One more of the same rock.
Picture 3: This one is attached to the front glass-wall of the tank, so the picture is taken from underneath it. About 1/2 inch long

patandlace

1 is bubble algae. I would get an emerald crab and some peppermint shrimp to get rid of both of them.

miaheatlvr

#1 Bubble algae, twist and pull out, dont pop,, nussiance algae
#2 Glass anemone, Mojano, BAD,, Inject with joes juice or BOILING water.. pest will reproduce fast.
#3 Aiptasia.....see #2

yosemite sam

1 is bubble algae, 2 appears to be a small coral polyp. These are common hitch hikers and not a problem. 3 is aiptasia.

yosemite sam

I've seen them at least 3" long, and they probably get bigger. The problem isn't their size, however, it's that they can reproduce quickly and take over a tank.

dugger

1. Is a bubble algae.
2. coral polyp I have lots of these there under rocks in the dark in my tank, the white tips are sticky im sure for catching pray!!
3 Aiptasia for sure get rid of asap or will always be a prob!!!

oahogset

After discovering that two of the three unknown things in my tank were "pests", I found this comment (by someone explaining how to cure driftwood for a freshwater tank) extremely funny:
"If it was sitting in saltwater, there is unlikely to be anything harmful left on it besides the salt. Salt has a nasty tendency to dessicate anything alive."