candle question

1guydude

My gf wants to know if she can burn a candle in the same room as the fish tank e.g. our room? Is this ok? I know we shouldnt use cologne or perfume or brush are teeth next to it but wat about a candle?!?! I said yes but honestly idk?!?! Any info on this?

meowzer

I burn candles in the house all the time....Not in the "fish room" but the room right next door
NEVER do I spray anything airborne liek perfumes, deodorants, cleaners...etc...in the fish room

carlos413

I burn candles in the house all the time....Not in the "fish room" but the room right next door

NEVER do I spray anything airborne liek perfumes, deodorants, cleaners...etc...in the fish room
+1 I do exactly the same.

acrylic51

I've burnt candles for years in the same room as my tanks with no ill effects.....I don't know about brushing my teeth in my fishroom.....I guess fish water would work!!!!!!

acrylic51

Sorry for butting in, but if your concerned about any harmful affect, try burning Soy candles....they don't put of the soot as regular candles do......My wife will tell you I'm anal about that stuff in the house....not for fish reasons though.....

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylic51 http:///forum/thread/385873/candle-question#post_3386270
I've burnt candles for years in the same room as my tanks with no ill effects.....I don't know about brushing my teeth in my fishroom.....I guess fish water would work!!!!!!

LOl...I got a spray for healing a piercing....LOL....it is H2Ocean....Purified ocean salt water
ingredients are deionized/reverse osmosis water, sea salt, lysozyme, and sodium citrate
I was thinking.,.....HMM I PAID for this....I coulda just stuck myself in my fish tanks....LOLOL

2quills

I brush my teeth next to the tank all the time.

Although, I'm not sure that I could bare to put my fish through something like this though...get it (bare, not bear)? Oh, nm.....

The wife burns candles in the house quite a bit, never directly next to the tanks before but certainly in the same rooms over the years. Can't say that I've noticed anything bad come from it. You should see what our air filters look like after about a month though.

1guydude

LOL thxs for the replies....i think ill tell her its okay...hehe
I want that toilet and sink LMAO....i dont know about the goldfish though they dont seem up to par...u know?

jerth6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///forum/thread/385873/candle-question#post_3386284
I brush my teeth next to the tank all the time.

Although, I'm not sure that I could bare to put my fish through something like this though...get it (bare, not bear)? Oh, nm.....

The wife burns candles in the house quite a bit, never directly next to the tanks before but certainly in the same rooms over the years. Can't say that I've noticed anything bad come from it. You should see what our air filters look like after about a month though.
Could you immagin how the fish would feel when they saw the worm? lol I wonder how they feel about anaconda's