cant decide on a new car???

joker_ca

Ok so im looking to buy a new car....i mean a suv i need more room for the baby and my camry doesnt seem big enough anymore, so i picked these two that are in my price range but i cant decide on which one and the little lady doesnt know about it at all
so lets see what you guys & girls like better

joker_ca

Originally posted by joker_ca
so i picked these two that are in my price range

uuhhhmmm.....yeah those two cars are over 35,000

jgterrywv

The backseat of the camry is as big as the back of an SUV. If you really want room, it is time for the MINIVAN!!!!!

ross

lol, good decision. minivans suck.
For smaller suvs i like 4-runners. There nice.

motohead

well i live in Texas so here is my vote.get a crew cab pickup.preferably a ford f250 wit a powerstroke.lotsa room in a crewcab.4 big ol fullsize seats and plenty of room to haul mesquite,job related stuff......or in your case a stroller.lol.:happy: if not,oh well go with the trailblazer i guess:notsure: oh ya,if you do get a minivan,stay outta South Texas,when we see a minivan around here we poop on em............

joker_ca

i would too, but i think a truck is out of the question because i know for a fact she dont like them, or i would go get a F-150 crew cab or Silverado

jgterrywv

Don't doubt the minvan until you have traveled in one. They are way more comfortable than a minivan. Of course if you are driving, it doesn't really matter!
:cheer: :cheer:

dicemanj

I would try the truck idea also, maybe try to test drive one overnight, she may like it. I have a minivan, and I also just bought a dodge ram 1500 crew cab. I can fit all three of my kids in the back seat just as easy as in the minivan. My wife likes it.

motohead

how about a dodge magnum joker?lotsa room,my lfs dude has one,a demo from his other job,real nice lotsa room.maybe get as hemi in it????

motohead

hey dude,you can get a magnum for way under 30 grand with the v6 in it.i think the one with the hemi is about 25.that is what they are sellin here for anyway.i saw a magnum with a v6 in the paper the other day at a dodge dealer here in town for 21..................super nice cars.....if i had to trade in my truck for a car that is what i would get......

T

tizzo

Nissan over Chevy ANY day!! All GMC cars look great but IMO there quality leaves a lot to be desired. Well, 'cept the Cadi.
Good luck w/ your purchase.:jumping:

jacknjill

I HATE MINIVANS!
anyways, id go with the chevy because nissan's are SERIOUS gasguzzlers. you can literally see the gas going down as you are driving. plus, i dont think that nissans are that good quality

joker_ca

the old nissan's where not quality cars, now that they resturctured the company and stoled some of hondas guys its a better company, and chevy is more of a gassguzzler
well the decision is over, i got the PATHFINDER yesterday for such a gooooooooooooooddddddddd deal, made them take 10g off sticker and afew free extra's
:joy:
:joy:

denny80688

man by the time I got to the bottom I forgot what the post was about :p I would take the trailblazer I suppose... But if you are open to suggestions for under $30k how about the durango... Not a big fan of the new looks but some people love them. Or I hear GM is doing some good rebates on the yukon.