cant decided between flame angel and powder blue tang

bill109

off to the lfs a little later today. and i cant decide between the powder blue tang or a flame angel..
my lfs has them both for about 50..
i know the powders are aggressive so i dont want it to boss my yellow and tomani tang around. on the other hand i havent had much luck with angels my coral beauty jumped one time.
i thnk the angel would be a better decision and i love the colors but the powder blue is aboslutly beautiful..
watcha think?

reefiness

i would have said go with the flame angel, but i would guess u already made the decision.. what did you pick?

jackri

Depends what size tank.. and theres always a possibility with angles nipping corals. I like both -- and well gratz on the flame :)

king_neptune

powdered blue are the more gentle of the tangs from what i hear. at any rate it shouldn't matter, its not a similarly shaped tang as the yellow so they would mix fine. you fowler or reef?
that should settle it right there. no angle fish in reefs. its like playing russian roulette. eventually you will get burned.

wolf_man

My Powder Blue is currently in my QT. YOU MUST QUARANTINE HIM. They are beautiful. I would go with a PBT.

srfisher17

Originally Posted by Wolf_Man
http:///forum/post/2964224
My Powder Blue is currently in my QT. YOU MUST QUARANTINE HIM. They are beautiful. I would go with a PBT.
All fish should always be put in QT.
If your profile is current and your tank is a 90; I think this is too small for a PB and WAY too small for 3 tangs.