Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

nick76

Well today I just bought my new Summer Ride and no im not driving it in the Winter its just outside for a photo shoot and transportation to a garage. Curious to see what everyone else drives.
87 Iroc-Z28
53k Miles (Original Miles)
******** and Exterior Mint Condition

& My 85 Firebird (Which will soon be gone)

azreefgirl

Love the IROC!!! In high school and college I always seemed to find myself dating the guys that drove 'em! I had a '98 Z-28 for a few years. I called it the Sexymobile. Earned a few speeding tickets (or as I prefer to call them "certificates of performance") and decided I needed something with fewer cylinders and fewer ponies under the hood. Soooooo, since I've been working for a BMW dealer for so long, it only made sense that I started driving the products that I deal with on a daily basis. So, my ride for the past couple of years has been this beautiful 2005 BMW 330i with ZHP performance package. My new coupe is en route on a slow boat from Germany and is scheduled to be here in a couple of weeks.
So, until the new one gets here, this is still my baby.

seannmelly

are talking daily drivers or once in a while go fast summer cars? if its summer cars heres my 66 impala ss with a nicely spiced up 427. will have to get better pics with my new camara

nick76

Originally Posted by seannmelly
are talking daily drivers or once in a while go fast summer cars? if its summer cars heres my 66 impala ss with a nicely spiced up 427. will have to get better pics with my new camara
I ment any car, daily driver or summer or w/e
Beautiful Car seanmelly, how much RWHP is that thing pushing?
Ahhh I cant wait till next winter when I begin doing my mods to this stock beauty. Im tearing out the old engine n putting in a newer LT4 TPI and corresponding computer.

socal57che

Work in progress. '71 vette 350 angle plug bow tie motor punched to 355, th400, 3.73 posi, Hurst, Rhoads, Edelbrock, Isky....fun!
ps wifee's car is fun, too.

socal57che

Originally Posted by reefreak29
i had a 94 corvette and a 94 z28, then i got married ,i now drive a toyota

I have toyota, too. Not so bad. '05 4runner 4.7 V-8. Handles great with decent tires and will smok-em, too.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Nick76
I ment any car, daily driver or summer or w/e
Beautiful Car seanmelly, how much RWHP is that thing pushing?
Ahhh I cant wait till next winter when I begin doing my mods to this stock beauty. Im tearing out the old engine n putting in a newer LT4 TPI and corresponding computer.

its around 550 ponies

nick76

thats not including the 150 shot of the go go juice

If i decide to turn this car into a drag car, im gonna try to install the remote turbo system which should put me over 500rwhp. But im not ready for that yet lol.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Nick76
If i decide to turn this car into a drag car, im gonna try to install the remote turbo system which should put me over 500rwhp. But im not ready for that yet lol.

yea this is a classic worth alot of money but spiced up a tone do do a lil dragracing. i dont know if your familiar with it but the car is in a issue of redline magazine. its like a hotrod type magazine but not that huge as hotrod

nick76

yea this is a classic worth alot of money but spiced up a tone do do a lil dragracing. i dont know if your familiar with it but the car is in a issue of redline magazine. its like a hotrod type magazine but not that huge as hotrod
No I didnt know that. Ill have 2 check it out.

Ohhhh BTW sean where do u live in NY?