Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

watson3

Originally Posted by Integral9
Is that an Aegis Cruiser? I got to go on one for war trials once. Man those things can move. Also, how long do they make you all stand out on the edge like that? All the way into port?
It is Destroyer..USS Cole..Average of three to four hours in and out of port

integral9

Originally Posted by watson3
It is Destroyer..USS Cole..Average of three to four hours in and out of port
ouch. Hope you got suntan lotion.

watson3

Originally Posted by Integral9
ouch. Hope you got suntan lotion.

And raincoats and snow suits

aloysius

JUST GOTTER TODAY THIS IS A SALTWATER MESSAGE BOARD IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS CARS GO TO A CAR FORM!!!!!!!!!

J

jason490

anyone smell that? :notsure:
Smells like a ban coming to me. Retard

threed240

Originally Posted by aloysius
JUST GOTTER TODAY THIS IS A SALTWATER MESSAGE BOARD IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS CARS GO TO A CAR FORM!!!!!!!!!
Man it must hurt you to sit down...Oh, and this is a general discussion board, as well as a family site!

watson3

Originally Posted by aloysius
Can I be as cool as you..

mkzimms

bottle fedding on a dyno? I thought I was a nut. Did that ONCE. Thought it was going to go Chernoble and kill us all. Very very dangerous.
wasn't as nuts as my gsxr bottle fed on the dyno!
now thats something i would never do again. almost spun right off the rollers.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by mkzimms
wasn't as nuts as my gsxr bottle fed on the dyno!
now thats something i would never do again. almost spun right off the rollers.

i was thinking about juicing my gixxer 1000 but it has enough power to begin with but would be fun as heck!!!!!!!!

mkzimms

if i had to do it again... 13" stretch on the swingarm instead of 10". it floats the front through every gear.

mkengr45

My daily drivers are nothing spectacular, but my other hobby is drag racing and the cars are pretty fun.... I have one more racecar but don't have a picture here at work. These cars also recently got a new paint job so they look a bit different but you get the idea. I'll see if I have any newer pictures here. We also have a rat-rod, and a diablo that is in pieces after being re-painted.

integral9

Originally Posted by mkengr45
My daily drivers are nothing spectacular, but my other hobby is drag racing and the cars are pretty fun.... I have one more racecar but don't have a picture here at work. These cars also recently got a new paint job so they look a bit different but you get the idea. I'll see if I have any newer pictures here. We also have a rat-rod, and a diablo that is in pieces after being re-painted.

Nice. I can't wait to run my Charger down the track. The pick I posted was when it had a 318 in it. Now's its got a 440 and a 727 w/ 8-3/4" rear. I'm waiting on an exhaust install at the moment. Do you ever go to MIR (Maryland Int. Raceway) or VIR (Virginia Int. Raceway) ? I'm not sure if they have a NHRA track at VIR, but I know they have one at MIR.