Carbon???

chadman

yes but i do not run a skimmer on my tank...i didn't know about them when i set my tank up and then when i tried putting one in after the fact there was no room....

reefreak29

Originally Posted by chadman
yes but i do not run a skimmer on my tank...i didn't know about them when i set my tank up and then when i tried putting one in after the fact there was no room....
then in your situation u need to run carbon

aztec reef

Originally Posted by chadman
is that funny? actually you were mocking me...don't call me homie....homo...

how old are you ? 10

chadman

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
never mine.. this is lame! isn't past you bedtime?
its st patty's day "homie" i am nearly a teenager i gots to drink my green brew...

agymot

i think everyone has a say in here and i like to hear the differnt sides from everyone but i dont think anyone likes to read all this other stuff that has nothing to do with sw so can we stop posting it or just start a fight post and take it up there

kevin34

Originally Posted by agymot
i think everyone has a say in here and i like to hear the differnt sides from everyone but i dont think anyone likes to read all this other stuff that has nothing to do with sw so can we stop posting it or just start a fight post and take it up there
Thank you. I dont want this thread to get closed because I am getting a lot of info from it. So lets stop this argument that is actually about carbon. lol

wattsupdoc

Carbon is a matter of preference. Some run it some dont. It can be beneficial though. It does remove things that other means wont. I recomend running it as i believe in not being able to have too much filtration. You place the carbon in a bag or sometning to hold it and run water through it. It can be placed anywhere you can run water through it. It doesnt "mix" with the water, but instead absorbs things in the water. It needs to be replaced periodically. You should use a good quality carbon made for aquariums.