Chadman's tank

jerth6932

Originally Posted by nofish4U!!
yah it was! You are one deep thinker!

Thats it ...... I'm writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
now i am looking at my tank and do not like what i did
The fish are just saying "Back away from the tank and no one will get hurt!!!!" I took fish language 101!!!
I hate it when you get in the stage where nothing looks good enough with the tank!!! Get it some where where you are decent with it and give it the night... usually you will like it in the morning!(If not I have no doubt that you will rearrange it agian!!!!
)

jerth6932

Their are alot of people on this forum that are in our age range...... Right near 23-25..... it must be in our blood!

jerth6932

***)
i am sorry...i will be right back...i can't help myself...last time!!
You will get it eventually! IF you dont succiede the first time TRY TRY AGAIN!!!!!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by nofish4U!!
***)
this is entertaining
things get alot funnier when it is later...... but out there it is only 12 and where chad man is it is 3......he is doing all that aranging at 3 in the morn...... you know he is obsessed !!!!!
ohh mighty fish tank

chadman

i just made a late night phone call to a friend of mine...she is en route to help me "straighten" things out....

nofish4u!!

LMAO! 3am and he is obsessing...?!?! haha, man, you need some sleep chadman! LET IT REST! LET YOOOOOU REST! I do agree with you though, it is a lot funnier when it is late!

jerth6932

you got it like that huh??? ohh man what a pimp!!! I would pass the pimp status to you..... and give up my reigne.....NAW!!!!
But its like that huh? You got it maid.... Hey nofish.... skip your hubby and just get is GF to come do it for you!!!

chadman

i think i am gonna have to bust that big piece...i don't want to break out the sledge hammer right now though...neighbors may get mad

jerth6932

i think i am gonna have to bust that big piece...i don't want to break out the sledge hammer right now though...neighbors may get mad
just maybe... I believe they willl...... just keep the jack hammer to your self!!!

nofish4u!!

Yah, something is wrong with this! My boyfriend let's me handle the "maintanence" stuff while he picks out the "cool" fish! Highlight of my week is adding to the clean up crew! LMAO. Hey, Chadman... what's your GF number! LOL jk

chadman

haha no g friends for the chadman
i have my own place with two of my best friends we have lived here for five years...we have a pool table in the living room....i swear...haha...we can't have g friends...this is the prime of my life!!