Chadman's tank

jerth6932

lol nofish you got the rolls mixed.... but hey what can we say...... we will let you all do what ever you want... but just wake us up for dinner!!! You should tell him your SWF buddies from here said he had to help you.....
.... that will make him want to jump in there and make him help out!!!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
haha no g friends for the chadman
i have my own place with two of my best friends we have lived here for five years...we have a pool table in the living room....i swear...haha...we can't have g friends...this is the prime of my life!!
with all this attention that you are giving your fish tank..... I don't think that Pool table will get.........used! you cant get your hands out of your .............tank!!!

nofish4u!!

LOL yah right - him jumping up and helping out! He's a great guy, but MAN does he HATE cleaning. Thanks for allowing me to get my rolls mixed! I'm tired :notsure:

chadman

i used the pool table for the first two months we got it i prolly haven't used it for over a year...i walk by it everyday...i set things on it sometimes....i get tired of things quick...i guess thats why i am changing the tank so much....but i will not let my tank go i promise!!! the godfather won't let that happen!!

jerth6932

yeah me too.... well tonight I will beat you to bed chadman.....lol ..... Keep your hands out of your TANK!!!!!! LATZ
And no fish Get that boy toy of yours a manual ....... and tell him how its done!!!

Nite to all

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
i used the pool table for the first two months we got it i prolly haven't used it for over a year...i walk by it everyday...i set things on it sometimes....i get tired of things quick...i guess thats why i am changing the tank so much....but i will not let my tank go i promise!!! the godfather won't let that happen!!
I got my eyes on you ....... ***) .... and popcorn!!!! ***)

chadman

i was just about to say that myself...goodnight everybody...disregard that picture...my tank looks nothing like that right now...haha...later

nofish4u!!

LOL yah, I can see how that is true! Well, I'd better get some sleep. Gotta get up in 5 hours. Good luck with that rock of yours! Just let your girl have her way with it.... girls know best!