Chaeto for free

jhebi

I think I can have 3 handfull of chaeto, does anyone want some? I was going to throw away, but I think a fellow reefer needs as well i did before =)...
Just pay shipping which I guess is $5.00, don't know, and can I send via regular mail, never sent before.
Let me know
Thanks
Here is a pic of the chaeto.....

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by jhebi
Joel yours going on Monday...Got it
Susan let me know when you want me to send it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
YOUR AWESOME

reefforbrains

I dont need any, but I thought I would poke a nose into the thread just to say its great to see someone taking care of fellow reefers.
Very cool thing to do to share with others instead of gouging or holding someone over a barrel when they are in need.
-RFB
PS- also theres the fact that when someone asks where they got it, the recipient can just say "I dunno....Some Bozo from online mailed it to me" LOL

jhebi

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
I dont need any, but I thought I would poke a nose into the thread just to say its great to see someone taking care of fellow reefers.
Very cool thing to do to share with others instead of gouging or holding someone over a barrel when they are in need.
-RFB
PS- also theres the fact that when someone asks where they got it, the recipient can just say "I dunno....Some Bozo from online mailed it to me" LOL
hahahaha....That was funny, i know they will know me as the chaeto bozo....
...i just think that instead of wasting and throwing away, there are many new reefers or even old ones that need some grass

jhebi

Originally Posted by ooooooohhpeter
still have some left to 95131??
I have 2 people, dont know about the 3rd, if you want i can send you some on Monday. let me know....

jhebi

ok...
I have chaeto for Susan and Joel for Monday. I can do 2 more i think......Let me know
Alex

jhebi

Originally Posted by sc0rp_XIII
replied and paypal sent. Thanks!!

Got it, will send on Monday.
thanks