Chaeto for free

jhebi

Ok....I am sending to 3 people today.......
I still can make 3 ziplock bags, let me know who wants it....
Thanks,
Alex

jhebi

I sent 3 packages today, when you guys get it, please let me know if everything is ok.....
thanks
alex

nigerbang

Just wanted to stop by and say, Thanks for helping out other reefers, just to do it...Some people charge and thats cool as well, giving it away just to get rid of it and helping others is awsome...Really says alot about a person,
In no way am I saying that charging for Chaeto is bad at all...I dont want to give anyone that idea, Anyone who is willing to give up time and effort for anyone else is amazing in this day and age..

jhebi

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Just wanted to stop by and say, Thanks for helping out other reefers, just to do it...Some people charge and thats cool as well, giving it away just to get rid of it and helping others is awsome...Really says alot about a person,
In no way am I saying that charging for Chaeto is bad at all...I dont want to give anyone that idea, Anyone who is willing to give up time and effort for anyone else is amazing in this day and age..

Thanks, just charging the shipping for it
or else i would go broke on that dept.....Already sent to 8 people, even though is a small ziplock bag, it's chaeto, will grow like crazy, so size doesn;t matter..hehehe.....Since I am new on saltwater, don't know the rules of trading or selling, but I am sure I will always try to help someone in need.......

PS: First time I sent chaeto, so hopefully every one gets satisfied.....

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by jhebi
I sent 3 packages today, when you guys get it, please let me know if everything is ok.....
thanks
alex
i just got mine!

i even got a little hitch hiker mini starfish too

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhebi

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
i just got mine!

i even got a little hitch hiker mini starfish too

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glag you like it....now just wait and seehow fast it grows =)

jhebi

Originally Posted by Ibew
if you have any left i'll take some thanks Jeremy jpochan@yahoo.com
Hi Ibew,
I have to send 2 more tomorrow, if I have some I will let you know....
Thanks

jhebi

Originally Posted by Curlsoc
Hope you got my PM, mine was perfect, popped in in the fuge. Run, nitrates, run!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!
Glad to hear...now just let it sit and let the critters be born.......

jhebi

ibew and dadz will check tomorrow if i can make 2 more even if is a little that i can get.....I didnt know that so many people need it =)....wish could have a barrel full of it......

dmschiff

I would love some if you still have any. Just last night I told my husband I planned to order some in the morning to get the nitrates down. I found you post this morning.
You must be the Chaeto Fairy!!!! Zip is 15401.

reefforbrains

LMAO ...."BOZO..the Cheato Fairy!!!"
Thats a keeper, its gonna stick.
Again- Awesome to see someone play as a team and help out others. Thats a good clown in my book.
-RFB

jhebi

Hahahaha, Not the tooth fairy, the chaeto fairy =)....

Sorry to say people, I already finished my chaeto, don't have anymore, sent to so many people that I only have a handfull for me =)....
Until next time, when my chaeto grows, will be back...
Hope everyone enjoy their chaeto......And for other reefers, if you have to spare, share

dmschiff

Thanks for trying--- It's nice to see there are still some nice people willing to help out.
Sorry about the Chaeto Fairy thing. I hope you don't get too much razzing.