emeral crab
star fish...I have one big one and at least 10 baby ones running around
various clean up crew
Coral:
orange ricordea
blue ricordea
candy cane (grew from 2 heads to 4!)
zoos
2 hammer corals (1 with green tips, 1 with purple tips)
frogspawn
yellow polyps
I plan on upgrading to a 34 gallon RedSeaMax this summer! I am still battling green hair algae but it is more in control than it was before. Still trying not to use chemicals. I use a toothbrush to scrub it down and I still do weekly water changes and have had zero deaths since my first anem.

socalnano24

All your coral are looking really healthy. In terms of the hair algae good luck. Here's my experience
On my 8th month with my 24 tank I had hair algae on my rear tank wall. I changed my PC lights (can be replaced every 6 to 14 months depending on the source, however the spectrum does change over time and eventually is more beneficial to certain types of nuisance algae) , got a lawnmower blenny, and cut down on my feedings and checked my calcium levels more frequently (a consistant ca level promotes the most corraline growth, reducing real estate for hair algae.)
Good luck with the hair algae and the new build. I'm hopefully gonna upgrade mine to a 40 I have sitting empty currently :)

chaseter

I am trying! It's a daily battle. I am about to just give up and use chemicals to detroy the algae. I don't have enough bioload to add a lawn mower blenny unfortunately.