Chronicles of Narnia

oceanists

Yeah I went to Narnia with my family , I didnt want to , but I really really really liked the movie and Im happy i went , I acctualy want to see it again

boalgf

I think having kids along helps with the effect. I went with my GF and thought the movie was slow in the beginning then ended fast when the action started. I may have been expecting too much having read the whole series. Great special effects though.

J

jdragunas

it was crap!!! it didn't follow the book, and they took out all of the christian theme in it...

aredmon

I thought it was awsome!!!!! It followed the book quite nicely I thought compared to other movies. If it followed the book 100% then the movie would have been about 5-6 hrs. long.

J

jdragunas

well, that makes up for all of the christianity that's supposed to be in the book, doesn't it burnt jamaican???

aredmon

Not realy but the movie didn't totaly cut it all out. I am tring to think of all the other refrences to Christianity that the book made?

J

jdragunas

benny, i don't see you forever, and then i see you 2 x's in 2 days!!! I'm so lucky!

oceanists

i must say , hey remember when you thought i was a girl .......... that was funny .

You didnt like narnia huh ???? I wanna see it again , probably because i never read the book. sooooooooooooooooooooo How is everything in the state of Ohio ........ I see it still sucks :scared: california isnt all that great either dont feel bad .. anyway talk to you later

mudplayerx

Originally Posted by jdragunas
it was crap!!! it didn't follow the book, and they took out all of the christian theme in it...

*boggle* my mom and gf said it followed the book exactly

mudplayerx

Also, dunno why christian references annoy some people. It is still a good story. Pretend like you never heard of Christ. The battle scenes were great too.... wonderful.